Re: Great article on Ollie Tanner

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I honestly don't know why some people bother supporting Cardiff City

Every day is like Sunday!

Jesus christ
    Some fans just hate the club lol

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you know the CCMB rules, no positivity allows on here except for a Thursday that falls on the 31st of the month
    It's like getting blood out of a stone

Moribund nothingness negativity

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Go on then

Loved Leeds Road , proper football ground
    Ok, if you insist I was at the club when Ward came down for a trial after being released by Shrewsbury-i think. It was as basic as this-We set a goal up on jubilee park and the apprentices were told to knock an array of shots at him, then crosses. He was ****ing shit, i mean really poor. The session was halted and i walked across road with him back into the ground. He was mortified, almost in tears, saying that he was shit and all that. (he was, but i was sympathetic) Ward was sent packing. A few days later Roger Hansbury got injured. George Wood was already injured, so the club phoned Ward and got him back in. A few days later he made his debut in that very game at Leeds road.

I spoke to him on the Monday after the game. He was still shaking, couldn't believe what had happened. He was amazed with our support and the encouragement he received. I think that he was only 19 and that was his first Professional game. Lucky boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ok, if you insist I was at the club when Ward came down for a trial after being released by Shrewsbury-i think. It was as basic as this-We set a goal up on jubilee park and the apprentices were told to knock an array of shots at him, then crosses. He was ****ing shit, i mean really poor. The session was halted and i walked across road with him back into the ground. He was mortified, almost in tears, saying that he was shit and all that. (he was, but i was sympathetic) Ward was sent packing. A few days later Roger Hansbury got injured. George Wood was already injured, so the club phoned Ward and got him back in. A few days later he made his debut in that very game at Leeds road.

I spoke to him on the Monday after the game. He was still shaking, couldn't believe what had happened. He was amazed with our support and the encouragement he received. I think that he was only 19 and that was his first Professional game. Lucky boy
    So w
    Who were you in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    So w
    Who were you in real life?
    A no mark in the scheme of things. I was an apprentice who didn't make the grade

A no mark in the scheme of things. I was an apprentice who didn't make the grade
    That’s largely irrelevant… your stories are always a good read.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    That’s largely irrelevant… your stories are always a good read.
    Thankyou

Okay thanks

Sneaky in small writing at the bottom "This article contains paid promotions"