Pitch Invasions

All to take a video on for Snapchat

Need to do something about them

Re: Pitch Invasions

Man City win the league and some of their fans trash the goal

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    At least they didn't headbutt an opposition player (as far as I know) but still twattish behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Dock them 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    At least they didn't headbutt an opposition player (as far as I know) but still twattish behaviour.
    Maybe they did?

'Gerrard: Villa goalkeeper Olsen 'attacked' after Man City title win'

http://www.skysports.com/share/12619213

Short memories some of you

download.jpg

Oh come on, pitch invasions can be great, a good end of season celebration if your club ( or country ) has done well, been promoted etc

No need to attack opposition players ( or even your own ) though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Short memories some of you

download.jpg
    Bit different delm

Interesting that fans on the pitch now dont seem interested in the opposition fans only a cheeky slap or kick at an opposition player before running off.

Even when pitch invasions were very common and there was lots of fighting i cant remember players being targetted and assaulted like they have been this season?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    All to take a video on for Snapchat

Need to do something about them
    Pretty sure I’ve been in a few pitch invasions before Snapchat was a thing

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Bit different delm
    How mate? It's fans running on the pitch to celebrate, same as the other ones. Unless you're talking about the violent incidents, which of course are awful but this thread seems to be about pitch invasions being bad in general

How mate? It's fans running on the pitch to celebrate, same as the other ones. Unless you're talking about the violent incidents, which of course are awful but this thread seems to be about pitch invasions being bad in general
    Didn't our owner participate in that pitch invasion?

He gets a few punches at him actually. Not good https://twitter.com/footballdaily/st...rRT21gFt-EPrgw

This only seems a trend this season. There have been plenty over the years when the opposition team have been allowed to slip quietly off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    This only seems a trend this season. There have been plenty over the years when the opposition team have been allowed to slip quietly off.
    Yeah its never been an issue before has it. Look at it today though. A few man city fans go straight to the villa keeper and aim punches then run off. Seems inevitable now.

I don't think they are bad.
    Unless numpties spoil them

I can remember Kevin Keegan get a slap by a Llanrumney boy, Wales v England

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I don't think they are bad.
    Unless numpties spoil them
    Agreed

Pitch invasions are pathetic. If you can’t celebrate from the stands then there is something wrong with you.
    These fans who run on and take cheap cowardly shots at players are absolute scum bags.
    Football is still in the dark ages in many ways. It has, and seems always will, attract the most mentally challenged in society.
    Are we really going to have to go back to fences up?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Pitch invasions are pathetic. If you can’t celebrate from the stands then there is something wrong with you.
    These fans who run on and take cheap cowardly shots at players are absolute scum bags.
    Football is still in the dark ages in many ways. It has, and seems always will, attract the most mentally challenged in society.
    No as fences didnt prevent pitch invasions before.

Going for the players just shows them up for what they are….lowlife. If your going to do it, do it properly like cardiff did at orient in 1988 and chase the home fans (they were all West Ham but that’s another story) out of the ground…..

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    No as fences didnt prevent pitch invasions before.
    They did at Hillsborough. Have we really got to go back to that?

They did at Hillsborough. Have we really got to go back to that?
    No, there’s just a few more idiots in society at the moment, with the courts system backed up maybe it’s just a matter of time before these fools did something to get back to where they belong

Like many others, I invaded the pitch after the final whistle went when City beat Real Madrid. I headed for the centre spot so I would see myself on TV (attention seeker, I know), whereupon I noticed a divot on the ground which came from the centre spot. I took that divot home and planted it in our lawn for perpetuity.