+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: **** the Jubilee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: **** the Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I do occasionally except any containing references to heavy metal bands! I don't think even he has stooped to the depths displayed by our mutual poster Jordi Cule. The saying "for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of" comes to mind.
    Your last sentence suggests you may think I wasn't a fan of Magaret Thatcher?

Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Hmmm...
    It means it says a lot about the character of the person who would speak such words (or even think such thoughts come to that). Perhaps you should reflect on the statement you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Hmmm...
    It means it says a lot about the character of the person who would speak such words (or even think such thoughts come to that). Perhaps you should reflect on the statement you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Thanks for your apparent concern about my character.

It's appreciated.

I'm feeling alright though.