+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: **** the Jubilee

Re: **** the Jubilee

Not much going on for it here in Warsaw, bloody Poles staying here and not taking our jobs!!!!

I had no interest in the Jubilee until the crowd booed Johnson and wife.

You bunch of tory boy message board ponces

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You bunch of tory boy message board ponces
    Probably need a bit more content to give A Quiet Monkfish some justification, but not bad at a first attempt so keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Probably need a bit more content to give A Quiet Monkfish some justification, but not bad at a first attempt so keep it going!
    As much as I disagree with the outdated and servile concept of paying homage to a family or individual due to accident of birth and would gladly sell them to the highest bidder (a bit like the Tories will do to the NHS) or guillotine them if need be, I won’t really revel in their demise like I did when Thatcher popped her clogs in the Ritz, drenched in her own piss and dribbling down her chin (I’m hoping that was the case). On that Monday morning, I left the office and took the rest of the day off work to go on the rip.

Strangely though, the Union Jack clad hordes, who let’s be fair are either morons, schedule one offenders or Rangers fans have just given Boris Johnson pelters. I feel justified in now implementing my plan when the bumbling coockwomble departs the mortal coil, I'll take a week off to celebrate.

Too much?

[QUOTE=Jordi Culé;5306630]As much as I disagree with the outdated and servile concept of paying homage to a family or individual due to accident of birth and would gladly sell them to the highest bidder (a bit like the Tories will do to the NHS) or guillotine them if need be, I won’t really revel in their demise like I did when Thatcher popped her clogs in the Ritz, drenched in her own piss and dribbling down her chin (I’m hoping that was the case). On that Monday morning, I left the office and took the rest of the day off work to go on the rip.

Strangely though, the Union Jack clad hordes, who let’s be fair are either morons, schedule one offenders or Rangers fans have just given Boris Johnson pelters. I feel justified in now implementing my plan when the bumbling coockwomble departs the mortal coil, I'll take a week off to celebrate.

Too much?[/QUOTE]

It's a cracking trailer for Season 2 of The Crown!

Have you see that news footage from Briton Ferry ?

Jubilee street party

Some blokes being pushed in a pram which is covered in union jack cobblers .

He's dressed up in baby clothes with a shower cap on and a dummy in his mouth

I am sorry that's extremely odd 😕

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Have you see that news footage from Briton Ferry ?

Jubilee street party

Some blokes being pushed in a pram which is covered in union jack cobblers .

He's dressed up in baby clothes with a shower cap on and a dummy in his mouth

I am sorry that's extremely odd 😕
    You are aware of Briton Ferry post codes , some have never grown up and left the bitty ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You are aware of Briton Ferry post codes , some have never grown up and left the bitty ??
    Alan Turing? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Alan Turing? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    As much as I disagree with the outdated and servile concept of paying homage to a family or individual due to accident of birth and would gladly sell them to the highest bidder (a bit like the Tories will do to the NHS) or guillotine them if need be, I won’t really revel in their demise like I did when Thatcher popped her clogs in the Ritz, drenched in her own piss and dribbling down her chin (I’m hoping that was the case). On that Monday morning, I left the office and took the rest of the day off work to go on the rip.

Too much?
    I am no apologist for Margaret Thatcher but what you wrote about her must rank as one of the most disgusting comments I have ever read on this forum.

Too much?
    Strike One!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I am no apologist for Margaret Thatcher but what you wrote about her must rank as one of the most disgusting comments I have ever read on this forum.
    Not read much of Sludge’s stuff I guess?

I'm arriving back in Blighty this evening, getting home late and going straight to bed - and hoping tomorrow's trip to the game tomorrow will mean that I have missed the jubilee proceedings. Can't complain

Too much?
    why wait for death lets just lynch some tories!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    why are you getting so agitated?
    Who's agitated? You've repeated yourself over and over we get it.

kill all tories

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    kill all tories
    A bit extreme methinks, but I know where you’re coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    kill all tories
    Unbelievable comment that…. Give your head a wobble FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Not read much of Sludge’s stuff I guess?
    I do occasionally except any containing references to heavy metal bands! I don't think even he has stooped to the depths displayed by our mutual poster Jordi Cule. The saying "for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of" comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A bit extreme methinks, but I know where you’re coming from.
    Do you ? I've read your posts over the years and whilst it's probably mostly football areas we come together on, that's a dreadful response.

You've eventually joined the hardcore of nutters on here.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Do you ? I've read your posts over the years and whilst it's probably mostly football areas we come together on, that's a dreadful response.

You've eventually joined the hardcore of nutters on here.
    I’m in the hardcore then as well

I'm appalled at the number of critical remarks aimed at Sludge Factory at this forum. He has among the highest post counts and been a member since this site's inception.

So what that he chooses to spend much of his leisure time tormenting the lives of innocent fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I do occasionally except any containing references to heavy metal bands! I don't think even he has stooped to the depths displayed by our mutual poster Jordi Cule. The saying "for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of" comes to mind.
    Your last sentence suggests you may think I wasn't a fan of Magaret Thatcher?

Hmmm...

For any anti royalistnows your chance get of yer computer and tell Will ,Kate and the children what yiu think.they are in the Castle .