+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: **** the Jubilee

Re: **** the Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A bit extreme methinks, but I know where you’re coming from.
    Dreadful comment .

So extreme .

Hopefully done in jest .

If one was to post something luke kill all of a certain ethnic race or gender , it would be against the law 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dreadful comment .

So extreme .

Hopefully done in jest .

If one was to post something luke kill all of a certain ethnic race or gender , it would be against the law ��
    Is a luke kill done with the aid of warm water?

For any royalistnows your chance get of yer computer and tell Will ,Kate and the children what yiu think.they are in the Castle .

For any anti royalistnows your chance get of yer computer and tell Will ,Kate and the children what yiu think.they are in the Castle .
    Great. I'm sure security will wave us all through and we can have a nice chat with them.

Why are you bringing the kids into this?

Part of our street had a party yesterday though it seems plenty were indifferent about it. I went for a cycle around but didn't happen upon any others - were there many parties near you? Perhaps they're having them on different days.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Unbelievable comment that…. Give your head a wobble FFS
    Yeah that’s a bit sad.

Poor old Andrew getting Covid and not being able to attend the bash....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Part of our street had a party yesterday though it seems plenty were indifferent about it. I went for a cycle around but didn't happen upon any others - were there many parties near you? Perhaps they're having them on different days.
    we have a few around us, from Thursday to Sunday, think its a fairly even spread on the days, closed the main road through a massive new build estate down the road from me tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Poor old Andrew getting Covid and not being able to attend the bash....
    Yeah right he did, is he the only person to have it in the uk currently?
    I don’t think I’ve seen a Union Jack anywhere in cardiff last few days? Sure to be plenty in swansea mind….

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Your last sentence suggests you may think I wasn't a fan of Magaret Thatcher?

Hmmm...
    It means it says a lot about the character of the person who would speak such words (or even think such thoughts come to that). Perhaps you should reflect on the statement you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Great. I'm sure security will wave us all through and we can have a nice chat with them.

Why are you bringing the kids into this?
    Kate and Williams children are there , so you could say hello to them as well , the security is needed due to people with very little respect or control ???

Kate and Williams children are there , so you could say hello to them as well , the security is needed due to people with very little respect or control ???
    What are you planning on doing to them?

So to understand your latest bit of clarity.

Anti-Royalists, who show little or no interest in the Jubilee, should get off their keyboards and get down to the Castle to let Kate and William and their children know exactly how they feel about them. If they get there though don't be surprised if you are stopped or detained by Security for showing little respect or control.

Sounds like a day out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Your last sentence suggests you may think I wasn't a fan of Magaret Thatcher?

Hmmm...
    It means it says a lot about the character of the person who would speak such words (or even think such thoughts come to that). Perhaps you should reflect on the statement you made?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Unbelievable comment that…. Give your head a wobble FFS
    sorry what i meant was, kill all royalists , hang ,draw and quarter them, send their remains to the 4 corners of the earth and feed them to zoo animals.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    sorry what i meant was, kill all royalists , hang ,draw and quarter them, send their remains to the 4 corners of the earth and feed them to zoo animals.
    What have the zoo animals done to deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    I know what you meant in the initial post….. pretty poor indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yeah right he did, is he the only person to have it in the uk currently?
    I don’t think I’ve seen a Union Jack anywhere in cardiff last few days? Sure to be plenty in swansea mind….
    You haven't? I've seen loads.

I heard that Paddington Bear met the Queen. It's so unrealistic.. as he's from Peru he'd be deported to Rwanda.

I’m honestly concerned about lizzies health has she got something lodged in her butt when she went out on the balcony she was grimacing more than usual with her miserable face either something lodged or she had a mutton vindaloo night before

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I heard that Paddington Bear met the Queen. It's so unrealistic.. as he's from Peru he'd be deported to Rwanda.
    Nah, he’s been here too long and been given asylum.

Quite enjoyed the concert last night, what I don’t get is the sickening celebrities fawning over the Queen “and everything she’s done for us”. What I fail to understand even more are the “peasants” that hold her in such high acclaim, one lady said she’d pay double taxes. Insanity and I liken it to religion, there are some people that are so unhappy with their existence that they have to praise someone or something bigger and better than them. Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Thanks for your apparent concern about my character.

It's appreciated.

I'm feeling alright though.