+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: **** the Jubilee

Re: **** the Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, one thing we know for sure is that he won't have a fever.
    Well as Andy would say “ no sweat man “

https://twitter.com/edcmpbl/status/1532061580744982528

'I'd pay double taxes for the queen'

One guy is on the edge of tears.

What a mental country we are.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, one thing we know for sure is that he won't have a fever.
    A fever is when your body is sick and it raises the temperature whilst your skin feels cold and clammy.
    The sweating starts when the fever breaks which means you're getting better.
    that is why when someone had malaria the person caring for them will try to induce sweating. If they don't sweat they could die.
    When one starts to recede and the other increase is the thing to find out.
    Of course the 'patient' could die.

It's been easy to spot all the many undeclared Tory voters in this thread because they are always royalists too.

I couldn't help but notice yesterday the shocking state of that Camilla. She has a small army of hair stylists, makeup artists and lady's maids to help her become presentable in public and yet she still looks like Boris Karloff in a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

WOW don’t surprise me frightening to think people like that are allowed on their own

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    WOW don’t surprise me frightening to think people like that are allowed on their own
    I wrote her a letter ......I can't remember what it said 🤔

God Save The Queen

That idiot with the stupid hat is on camera at every royal event , getting his mug in

I reckon the police are watching him

He will probably try and assassinate her

Barking mad

So what do you think about the royal family scandals recently ?

Mr Mad ......no comment

🤣

It's not a interview under caution you feckwit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I wrote her a letter ......I can't remember what it said ��

God Save The Queen
    I pictured you yesterday enjoying every minute of the TV coverage.

You were stretched out on the chaise longue wearing nothing but a vest and thong while dropping seedless black grapes into your gob like a modern day Cecil B DeMille.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's been easy to spot all the many undeclared Tory voters in this thread because they are always royalists too.

I couldn't help but notice yesterday the shocking state of that Camilla. She has a small army of hair stylists, makeup artists and lady's maids to help her become presentable in public and yet she still looks like Boris Karloff in a wig.
    Absolutely

Tory voters , usually raving royalists

I think it's fantastic. Had a nice bbq in the sun, got around to fix few things in the garden I'd meant to for ages.

Will get out with the fam today. Looks another nice day at the moment and then still have the weekend.

GSTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I think it's fantastic. Had a nice bbq in the sun, got around to fix few things in the garden I'd meant to for ages.

Will get out with the fam today. Looks another nice day at the moment and then still have the weekend.

GSTQ
    watch it though, the sun is out, you might get sunburnt / skin damage, your BBQ produced pollution and will cause more climate change, you might think you had a great time, but in the CCMB world, you cant

GSTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

GSTQ
    Ive done all those things as well.
    other countries have this many public holidays every year, without having a royal family.

here's an idea, how's about everyone in town I live in clubs together and pays for me to live in luxury in the biggest house in the town, and in return they get to take an "extra" day off work every few years, and we will say that's all thanks to me for some reason, even though people in other towns get more days off anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    other countries have this many public holidays every year, without having a royal family.

here's an idea, how's about everyone in town I live in clubs together and pays for me to live in luxury in the biggest house in the town, and in return they get to take an "extra" day off work every few years, and we will say that's all thanks to me for some reason, even though people in other towns get more days off anyway?
    Exactly.

Give me a few billion quid, I'm sure i could conjure up something that brings the tourists in. If you don't worship me i can then call you a traitor.

Honestly think half of the UK is mentally ill and enjoys the taste of boot.

Have a day off mate, relax a bit.

The Queen odds on to outlive the test match.

**** sake just shut up will you.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    **** sake just shut up will you.
    why are you getting so agitated?

Stockholm Syndrome.
    Boot licker Central.
    Same usual tory message board gobshites
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The Queen odds on to outlive the test match.
    Think anyone alive at 7 o clock tonight could outlive the test match - the sixth wicket of the morning has just fallen.

Very odd that GSTQ was played at Sophia Gardens last night. I sat down and was silent when it was played.

Went into a hardware store today and asked if they had any jubilee clips. Guy said no, but i’ve got some old footage of the Coronation !

God it'd be funny if HMRC took that literally and started charging her double taxes

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    God it'd be funny if HMRC took that literally and started charging her double taxes
    I wish they'd find out her name and actually do it. Silly old cow.

" **** the Jubilee ". Still, a 12 pager and rising. Seems it's preoccupying a lot on here.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    " **** the Jubilee ". Still, a 12 pager and rising. Seems it's preoccupying a lot on here.
    Yes it's heartening how many people strongly feel f**k the jubilee, hopefully it becomes a 100 pager