+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: **** the Jubilee

Re: **** the Jubilee

Whatever your view is of the monarchy, I suspect 99% of you get a warm glow of pride as our servicemen and women parade in these situations.
    What precision and professionalism and these are the people who are our protection agains any Putin like nutter who decides he wants to harm us in the future.
    What superb armed services we have thanks to these lads and lasses,
    I for one say thank you very much and I burst with pride for each and every one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Like you I have resisted this debate until now.
    These are wonderful celebrations for a devoted Queen, who has served her country dutifully all these decades - she has in effect given her life to the country. What is wrong with people that they cannot respect tradition? If you don't like it you do not have to take part in it. Free views on the subject are all well and good, but sometimes, just sometimes, it is respectful to keep quiet whatever those views.
    People are talking about it now cos it's relevant. If it was left 6 months people would ask why it's being brought up?

I would also ask all those who are reverent towards Mrs Windsor - why won't you let her retire? She's 96! The poor girl's being pushed out once for their "admiration". What happens if she lives another ten years? Same again in 2032?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Not a fan of the Royals at all and at a time where a lot of the country are struggling it seems ridiculous to spend so much money on these celebrations

I was down the Bay earlier though and it was lovely to see so many people out and about celebrating something. Two years of Covid were forgotten for at least a few hours
    Y'know, we could have this kind of thing every year if we gained independence, or became a republic. Wouldn't have to wait ten years to go out and celebrate.

These are wonderful celebrations for a devoted Queen, who has served her country dutifully all these decades - she has in effect given her life to the country. What is wrong with people that they cannot respect tradition? If you don't like it you do not have to take part in it. Free views on the subject are all well and good, but sometimes, just sometimes, it is respectful to keep quiet whatever those views.
    She also bailed out her child sex offender son with £12 million of our tax money which I think irks some people a bit, can’t think why

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    She also bailed out her child sex offender son with £12 million of our tax money which I think irks some people a bit, can’t think why
    If you had 12 million knocking about, and one of your kids had been noncing it up, then wouldn't you do the same? Ffs Delm, get off the woman's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If you had 12 million knocking about, and one of your kids had been noncing it up, then wouldn't you do the same? Ffs Delm, get off the woman's back.
    Fair point. Happy birthday ma’am or whatever

Devoted Queen ?
    Given her life to this country?
    She is waited on hand foot and fooking finger and all she does is go around eating peoples food, drinking peoples drink and generally swaning around the world 1st class.
    I'd live till I'm 96 if I was born into that privilege.
    Bollox to her and all the cap doffers .
    Viva Republic

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Devoted Queen ?
    She is waited on hand foot and fooking finger and all she does is go around eating peoples food, drinking peoples drink and generally swaning around the world 1st class.
    Viva Republic
    Hear, hear!

Nationalise the whole ghastly crew to strip them of their assets. Refurbish all their palaces and castles to fill them with homeless people. Bung Liz into a council bedsit in Dagenham. Hand her corgis redundancy notices.

Yesterday in work all the branches had to post their photos of how your staff were celibrating Lizzies day.
    I refused to have my photo taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yesterday in work all the branches had to post their photos of how your staff were celibrating Lizzies day.
    I refused to have my photo taken.
    Oooooohhhhhhh

Devoted Queen ?
    Viva Republic
    One word...Philistine.....

Devoted Queen ?
    Viva Republic
    Mate spot on Best medical treatment dental treatment molly cuddled will she ever have to wait for a ambulance she has six residencies Buckingham palace Kensington palace balmoral etc etc all with royal SERVANTS Makes me vomit

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    Whatever your view is of the monarchy, I suspect 99% of you get a warm glow of pride as our servicemen and women parade in these situations.
    What precision and professionalism and these are the people who are our protection agains any Putin like nutter who decides he wants to harm us in the future.
    What superb armed services we have thanks to these lads and lasses,
    I for one say thank you very much and I burst with pride for each and every one of them.
    Yes thanks to the service men and ladies but NOT to the royals

One word to you numb nuts dick

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Mate spot on Best medical treatment dental treatment molly cuddled will she ever have to wait for a ambulance she has six residencies Buckingham palace Kensington palace balmoral etc etc all with royal SERVANTS Makes me vomit
    Calling BLUETIT

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    One word to you numb nuts dick
    That's 3.

Yes I am indifferent to a culture that shits on everyone below them just because someone was born into wealth by accident.
    What right minded person wouldn't be.

Yes I am indifferent to a culture that shits on everyone below them just because someone was born into wealth by accident.
    What right minded person wouldn't be.
    what a bigoted response....of course some people are born to a higher status than others...always have been and always will. I was born in Cymmer, Porth.....two up two down terrace house. Toilet outside ...no bath or shower inside...a tin bath on a Friday. Have I ever been envious of those born to wealthier families....who maybe could have afforded to go to University (I couldn't....). I never have been...I worked my way up to a very comfortable life in the Dordogne. Instead of griping, get that chip off your shoulder.

what a bigoted response....of course some people are born to a higher status than others...always have been and always will. I was born in Cymmer, Porth.....two up two down terrace house. Toilet outside ...no bath or shower inside...a tin bath on a Friday. Have I ever been envious of those born to wealthier families....who maybe could have afforded to go to University (I couldn't....). I never have been...I worked my way up to a very comfortable life in the Dordogne. Instead of griping, get that chip off your shoulder.
    Probably drive a Ford Focus too.

London is mad I'm here now .

Great to see so much happiness about , instead of demonstration.

There's a real warmth about the place.

Travelled on the new Elizabeth Line, wow some engineering achievement.

Great idea to name it after her .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Mate such up to them if you want as you obviously are but Lizzie and her hanger ones are done

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Why ??????????????

work hard and you normally get the rewards

I would it to all kick off in the crowd

Some fecker nicks someone else's spot they have been in since last Thursday

A fight breaks out and before you know it mounted police and riot vans are charging about

Have it !