+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital I.D

Re: Digital I.D

I still don't get the concept of people who are quite old playing the long game and seeing profit from a global meltdown when anarchy and unpredictability will ensue. It's better to have a small stake in the global economy as is rather than a larger stake in an economic and societal breakdown. Seems nuts to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I still don't get the concept of people who are quite old playing the long game and seeing profit from a global meltdown when anarchy and unpredictability will ensue. It's better to have a small stake in the global economy as is rather than a larger stake in an economic and societal breakdown. Seems nuts to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Doubling down is it?

I suspect anyone who bothered to look at the image first time around also read Cyril's debunking link.

So we're back to Putin and Bush posing for the cameras in their secret robes with EU colours and masonic symbols.

10/10 for thick-skinned, wrong-headed persistence. I'm almost an admirer! (but not quite).
    I must have missed Cyril's link. The Square and Compasses is probably the most recognised Freemason symbol. Almost always there's a G between them. I can't see a G from the Putin/Bush image but the Square and Compasses shape is unmistakable.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Consolidating their own power and wealth at the expense of everyone else seems to be their mindset. They have designated boltholes, New Zealand South Island and Fiji plus their underground cities should life anywhere on the surface become problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I must have missed Cyril's link. The Square and Compasses is probably the most recognised Freemason symbol. Almost always there's a G between them. I can't see a G from the Putin/Bush image but the Square and Compasses shape is unmistakable.
    except for here where you're quite clearly mistaken.

https://time.com/4115060/apec-summit...-attire-obama/
    here the image appears amongst others from APEC summits where there is a tradition of wearing traditional local costumes on the last day of the summit.

It isn't hard to find a better quality image where you can see UNMISTAKABLY that it is in fact a flower.

Apart from anything else - and I can't believe I have to point this out - if you were a member of a secret society that nobody else could know about - you almost certainly wouldn't release a load of photographs of you wearing a pair of pyjamas with the secret society logo emblazoned on them 50 times

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    except for here where you're quite clearly mistaken.

https://time.com/4115060/apec-summit...-attire-obama/
    here the image appears amongst others from APEC summits where there is a tradition of wearing traditional local costumes on the last day of the summit.

It isn't hard to find a better quality image where you can see UNMISTAKABLY that it is in fact a flower.

Apart from anything else - and I can't believe I have to point this out - if you were a member of a secret society that nobody else could know about - you almost certainly wouldn't release a load of photographs of you wearing a pair of pyjamas with the secret society logo emblazoned on them 50 times
    flower.jpg

Bit easier to see in this image, the contrast is better on the yellow shirt