Its gone all quiet ??

Was it a pre ordered curry

Was it a party or a working party ?

Were there balloons and cake ?

Ange was there ,she and Sir Kier just remembered

200 curries or 15 ?

Police there ?

Secret Service Range Rover there ?

Pity Dominic Cummings wasn't about with his polaroid ?

Why can't the attendees stand up and be counted ( other than brave Kier and Ange ) if there was no laws broken ??

Re: Durham Gate Latest

Hilarious the tories still trying to make this a thing, you know since the party gate issue first broke the conservatives will have been desperately trying to find something to pin on Starmer to give Johnson a way out, and this is the best they’ve found? Eating some food?

It’s pathetic really, but several blinkered tories I heard on 5live last week had swallowed it hook line and sinker, and were saying that they’re all as bad as each other so we should move on.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its gone all quiet ??

Was it a pre ordered curry

Was it a party or a working party ?

Were there balloons and cake ?

Ange was there ,she and Sir Kier just remembered

200 curries or 15 ?

Police there ?

Secret Service Range Rover there ?

Pity Dominic Cummings wasn't about with his polaroid ?

Why can't the attendees stand up and be counted ( other than brave Kier and Ange ) if there was no laws broken ??

0/10 for a wind up.

Tories literally drinking so much that the Downing Street cleaning staff were forced to clean up vomit and not a peep from you about that.

You need better bait if you're going fishing

In all seriousness, I dont think they will report for several weeks.

And I really do not understand the difference between the event in question and Boris & Sunaks fine for the cake thing.

Clearly in terms of genuine risk to the public, both were minimal, but if anything Starmdogs was worse.

Still, whatever.

As I see it the lockdown rules were maddness but no excuse and both parties were in the wrong No 10 more than anyone however it was a place of residence and work .

As I see it the lockdown rules were maddness but no excuse and both parties were in the wrong No 10 more than anyone however it was a place of residence and work .
    "No excuse"

"however it was a place of residence and work ."

Wow

Why were the rules madness?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Why were the rules madness?
    Because we only needed to protect the vulnerable and elderly, as Sweden did . Young people, children should had carried on with life and herded as society as always dobe not be housed and not let out utter maddness .

Ring fenced health settings , vulenrable very elderly, as it has now been proven the average death age was 81 ? I'd be well happy to get there.

The fallout of not treating other diseases and the mental issues of lockdown, children's education wealth fare will be far worse over the next few years to cone in my humble view .

Thank god the government didn't listen to the doomsayers over Omicron .

Incredibly only from Monday Wales lifts its last Covid rules.

Was there a difference per head in the UK by prolonging lockdown neasures in Wales and Scotland v England , were care home deaths any better between the countries ??

For those on the right what would it take for you to accept that Starmer's meeting was within the rules or Boris's meeting was not within the rules?

For those of the left what would it take for you to accept that Boris's meeting was within the rules or that Starmer's meeting was not within the rules?

For those of us who are in the middle, we can see that either both or guilty or neither are. And in the grand scheme of things there are more important things for the left and right to be debating.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    For those on the right what would it take for you to accept that Starmer's meeting was within the rules or Boris's meeting was not within the rules?

For those of the left what would it take for you to accept that Boris's meeting was within the rules or that Starmer's meeting was not within the rules?

For those of us who are in the middle, we can see that either both or guilty or neither are. And in the grand scheme of things there are more important things for the left and right to be debating.
    I just want to know why they weren't all that worried about covid after they had terrified the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post

Until Starmer gets fined for having his curry and a beer, the two things cannot be held to be equal in some way. Even if that happens, we’ve got one leader who has said he will resign if fined and another who is rewriting the rules to make sure he stays in his job.

Given that it appears no one on here.is concerned in the slightest it seems at Johnson watering down the standards by which he and Cabinet members are judged, maybe I’m wrong to think the two things are entirely unrelated and I should just “move on” like our chancer of a Prime Minister is telling us to.

Because we only needed to protect the vulnerable and elderly, as Sweden did . Young people, children should had carried on with life and herded as society as always dobe not be housed and not let out utter maddness .

Ring fenced health settings , vulenrable very elderly, as it has now been proven the average death age was 81 ? I'd be well happy to get there.

The fallout of not treating other diseases and the mental issues of lockdown, children's education wealth fare will be far worse over the next few years to cone in my humble view .

Thank god the government didn't listen to the doomsayers over Omicron .

Incredibly only from Monday Wales lifts its last Covid rules.

Was there a difference per head in the UK by prolonging lockdown neasures in Wales and Scotland v England , were care home deaths any better between the countries ??
    Presumably you were talking about a different group of vulnerable and elderly in Sweden when you were trolling a different point.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...eden+life+mars

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Presumably you were talking about a different group of vulnerable and elderly in Sweden when you were trolling a different point.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...eden+life+mars
    I was drunk at the time and have reflected, like Boris I 'd like to say sorry to every Swede ,Turnip and Carrot ,hope you can forgive me

What's the latest ???

And we thought cake gate was long winded ??

Maybe there were many hundreds more locked in that Durham curry and beer event that evening ??

Is our ex public prosecuter not used to form filling , struggling to explain the events, or has Angela borrowed his green biro and not given it back ?

Let's prey there's no gender questions on the questionnaire.

It's not really news is it. The leader of a political party had a few drinks and a takeaway in a colleagues office. Seems perfectly normal to me.

Total non story

Rumour is that Keir Starmer will find out tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Rumour is that Keir Starmer will find out tomorrow....
    About Bale ??