+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wrexham.

Re: Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The Man City of the conference and you feel sorry for not achieving what they’ve tried to buy?
    Wrexham fans have seen their team miss out time and time again. This is the first time they have missed out when there has been money to spend.

First Team

Good.
    Never forgiven their supporters ensuring our coach journey home was a cold and windy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Going Port Vale's way at the moment. 2 - 0 up and playing against 10 men
    Lovely third goal for them just now - a rare win for a team I’m supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Good.
    Never forgiven their supporters ensuring our coach journey home was a cold and windy one.
    was that the 93 season?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Is it just the one leg?
    Yes. A Heather Mills game.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    And breathe ….

Allegiances now with Solihull & Neil Ardley
    Agreed, they’ve earned the right to a place in the Football League in recent seasons - kicks off at 12.30 again, but they’ve got a hard act to follow after yesterday.

I read somewhere yesterday that Ben Turner has gone to I believe a team at the 7th level. Hes only 33.

Both those sides were utterly hopeless in defence. Surely Turner could do a job for either. That defender with the bleached hair for Wrexham was particularly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I read somewhere yesterday that Ben Turner has gone to I believe a team at the 7th level. Hes only 33.

Both those sides were utterly hopeless in defence. Surely Turner could do a job for either. That defender with the bleached hair for Wrexham was particularly bad.
    Turner to Ilkeston

Blond guy is French. I agree he’s looked a liability lately. Surprised they recalled him. Tozer has also been poor, they have him for his throw & attacking set pieces but he’s not good enough in defence.

Dibble also doesn’t look confident. Rob Green would have instilled far more confidence yesterday.

Solihull 0 Chesterfield 1, good goal, but Solihull look like they have goals in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Turner has had injury problems. He's made 39 appearances for Notts County in 3 seasons.

1-1, lovely equaliser from Solihull.

2-1 to Solihull, - another good game, Solihull play some nice stuff

This Hudlin is the player we were linked with right? He’s huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Leo 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Yes, the fact he’s still playing at that level a year later suggests we haven’t missed out on much.

Yet another set piece goal (Solihull’s second of the game) puts them 3-1 up.