+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham season tickets 2022/23

Wrexham season tickets 2022/23

Adult prices £340 - £375. Not cheap for non-league football!

Re: Wrexham season tickets 2022/23

Football generally is overpriced in the UK, but I don't think many of realise quite how competitively priced City's tickets are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled of Llanishen View Post
    Assuming that's the top end of the spectrum but like you say, not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Assuming that's the top end of the spectrum but like you say, not cheap.
    Wrexham only have 3 stands open.

2 are priced as £374 the other £340.

Fans behind 1 goal have had a near £100 increase.

There are concessions for over 65s and children.

Wrexham have spent a lot of money on players to attract them to the National League.

Their ground is in need of development.

Their fans are also expecting the club to splash the cash some more.

Hope they know what their doing.

Those are crazy prices

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Those are crazy prices
    Hollywood prices

Hartlepool Uniteds will be £380 for a terrace season ticket in league 2.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/spo...o-know-3686357

They need to do it next season or you fear for them. They’re obviously the big boys now in the non league set up, other clubs fans will be willing them to crash & burn. They desperately need promotion.

It’s around £15 a game isn’t it - I wonder how that compares with other National League sides?

We all moan about City, but, as mentioned above, their prices are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s around £15 a game isn’t it - I wonder how that compares with other National League sides?

Just had a look at newly relegated Oldham. They had an offer of £200 for the first 500 sold.

Then an early bird offer of £270 which seems to be extended indefinitely at the moment.

They would have risen to £330.

Seem to have just the one price.

In 2 of Wrexham stands the over 65s are £289. More than Oldhams for the general sale on their extended offer and over a £100 more than what an Oldham OAP would pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Just had a look at newly relegated Oldham. They had an offer of £200 for the first 500 sold.

Then an early bird offer of £270 which seems to be extended indefinitely at the moment.

Wrexham had a price freeze for existing holders renewing between 215 - 322 for adults. Those prices above are for new season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Wrexham had a price freeze for existing holders renewing between 215 - 322 for adults. Those prices above are for new season tickets
    Yes they did have an offer for those who renewed early.

Looking at the seniors comparison. Oldham £140 , Wrexham £289.

I bet those who didnt renew early werent expecting such a rise.

Its far cheaper behind our goal and we moan about our players.

Their best players include Ollie Palmer and long throw man Tozer. Crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Thanks, I’d be surprised if there were higher prices in the National League than those.

City's proces are relatively very good - probably the best in the league actually. It's £40 for a family of four in the family stand which is excellent really. I suppose you could compare it to what £40 gets you for a day on the rides at Barry Island, or the cinema or something, but compared to other clubs, City are very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled of Llanishen View Post
    Way too much. Two adult season tickets for my 19 year son and I totalled £435.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Way too much. Two adult season tickets for my 19 year son and I totalled £435.
    Hang on, you pay THEM to watch Reading??

its all about dreams, if you want to see yourself on TV in the Netflix series of the " Wrexham story " then you got to pay the price

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Hang on, you pay THEM to watch Reading??
    Well quite.

Those prices are a bit steep for Non-League football. I do think Cardiff season tickets are pretty good value, mind. I think I mentioned in another thread, that I got my ticket (over 60), and my son's (18-21), for a combined total of under £400. Over the season, for the two of us, it works out at £8.62 per game. Now that is a bargain, but I can't see how they (the club) can afford to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    City's proces are relatively very good - probably the best in the league actually. It's £40 for a family of four in the family stand which is excellent really. I suppose you could compare it to what £40 gets you for a day on the rides at Barry Island, or the cinema or something, but compared to other clubs, City are very fair.
    Like your thinking there in terms of whether there is something similar between going to support your local football club and going to the cinema - think that's worth exploring and debating a bit in my humble opinion.....

Thanks, I’d be surprised if there were higher prices in the National League than those.
    Aldershot are frozen at…. 340

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Aldershot are frozen at…. 340
    They only just avoided relegation didn't they?

Never thought about it too much but I suppose most clubs would charge much of a muchness and there wouldn't be a huge drop.

Yes they would generally have a lower wage bill to cover (apart from Wrexham) but they still have operating costs but also a fair old drop in advertising revenue, television income etc etc.

I suppose the lower down you go the more the season ticket income becomes a greater part of total income.

Wrexham are slightly different in that they received greater advertising money but then also have a wage budget that is more in line with league 2 clubs, possibly even some league 1?

Ours have been frozen now for what seems like since we were relegated the first time from the PL. Our first promotion there I remember a significant increase but do recall that happening when we went up with Warnock.

We have been quite fortunate, I think they are great value to be honest, paid something like £280 for my seat in the ninian. Can't complain.