+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you ?

Would you ?

Would you accept one of lizzies awards mbe obe etc I would definitely say NO
    My reason being I would get rid of the royal family today and put Andrew in prison
    Thoughts please

Re: Would you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Would you accept one of lizzies awards mbe obe etc I would definitely say NO
    My reason being I would get rid of the royal family today and put Andrew in prison
    Thoughts please
    Is this a pressing concern for you? Are you at risk of being offered one?

International

Why would you put Andrew in prison? He has not been found guilty of breaking any law.
    Or are you of the persuasion that any accusation made by a woman must be founded on truth... like Amber Heard's?

I'm unlikely ever to be nominated but I'd probably accept if ever I was. However, i do admire those who've refused awards but question their need to go public about it.
    The awards do need updating though and I dont particularly like the association with the Empire in their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Is this a pressing concern for you? Are you at risk of being offered one?
    So your point of view is I’m not allowed a opinion on the subject is it well unfortunately for you pal I do have an opinion on it
    I assume you support the idea that we have no choice contributing my hard earned income to the up keep of these freeloading racist ( Phillip) peado protecting parasites ( Lizzie and the rest of the )
    So nick

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why would you put Andrew in prison? He has not been found guilty of breaking any law.
    Or are you of the persuasion that any accusation made by a woman must be founded on truth... like Amber Heard's?
    Yes he must be innocent he don’t sweat see he can remember we’re he was on a specific day Three years earlier pizza time ohh and he gives money to a woman he claims he’s never met to silence her
    HE BOUGHT HIS NOT GUILTY
    BUT if it makes you happy in your dreams he is innocent

So your point of view is I’m not allowed a opinion on the subject is it well unfortunately for you pal I do have an opinion on it
    I assume you support the idea that we have no choice contributing my hard earned income to the up keep of these freeloading racist ( Phillip) peado protecting parasites ( Lizzie and the rest of the )
    So nick
    Not at all. It was a question at face value. People are offered awards, I was wondering if you were on of them.

You did a shit-ton of assuming here.

Yes he must be innocent he don’t sweat see he can remember we’re he was on a specific day Three years earlier pizza time ohh and he gives money to a woman he claims he’s never met to silence her
    HE BOUGHT HIS NOT GUILTY
    BUT if it makes you happy in your dreams he is innocent
    He was also good friends with American Jewish mossad agent, Jeffery Epstein, a peadophile sex trafficker for the rich and powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    He was also good friends with American Jewish mossad agent, Jeffery Epstein, a peadophile sex trafficker for the rich and powerful.
    Don’t tell xsnaggle this he thinks Andy is innocent heard he’s camped outside buck palace might spoil his weekend celebrating

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Hope it gets to number one ☝️

Don’t tell xsnaggle this he thinks Andy is innocent heard he’s camped outside buck palace might spoil his weekend celebrating
    Lol
    I'm pretty sure the girl claimed that peadophile Jeffrey Epstein introduced her to our beloved prince Andrew.
    It is also claimed that Epstein, along with his American Jewish GF were black mailing the rich and powerful for Isreal. Setting them up with underage girls and recording it.

Epstein had an amazing number of rich and powerful friends. Perhaps the best known is Bill Gates. He became a chum years after Epstein was convicted and jailed for sex crimes.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

When it looked bleak for Britain during the both world wars arrangements were in place for them and chosen hanger ons to flee the country with their wealth
    When the war was one they appears on the balcony at Buckingham palace waving to the ojkes below NAUSEATING

Jeffery Epstein, a peadophile sex trafficker for the rich and powerful.
    Epstein would probably have received a knighthood if he was British.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If it had been you or me, we’d have been extradited to America. You happy with one rule for them and one for us?

I'd accept one, people think about these too deeply and almost always then have to publicise that they have rejected an award they didn't want.

Meh, if it opens doors like gets me a discount on my nandos from time to time then Liz can call me whatever.

I do think when she passed away the royals are in for a tough time to cling to what they have. Seen less drama on EastEnders.

To be honest I quite like William too, think he has bought into it all with his family, looks the part, does the job without drama.

The money that is ploughed into them though....it will be tough for them to keep the status quo I think.

Absolutely not.

I was expecting this to be about Gareth Bale but there’s no mention of him.

Pathetic some Welsh fans on Twitter, on about being him on Sunday. Get a grip..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Epstein would probably have received a knighthood if he was British.
    Especially as Epstein had all the evidence, best to keep him onside.
    Jimmy Savile knighted too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I was expecting this to be about Gareth Bale but there’s no mention of him.

Pathetic some Welsh fans on Twitter, on about being him on Sunday. Get a grip..
    What do you mean?

The whole peerage system is rigged for people born into a titled life.
    A couple of sprats thrown to the plebs just masks the whole scandalous system.
    It's a No from me.

What do you mean?
    Maybe he's hired some Welsh fans to impersonate him on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Maybe he's hired some Welsh fans to impersonate him on Sunday?
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Not at all. It was a question at face value. People are offered awards, I was wondering if you were on of them.

You did a shit-ton of assuming here.
    Shit load is the Welsh expression init? Bloody Americans.