+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takeover ?

Takeover ?

Lots rumours on social media a takeover is imminent anyone can shed any light on this ?.

Re: Takeover ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Lots rumours on social media a takeover is imminent anyone can shed any light on this ?.
    Consortium bid headed by Bale and Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    You’ve been visiting the Dark Side.

As long as it’s not Sam or some yank who doesn’t have a clue then so be it. Be hard to better Tan though.

Its the silly season.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    As long as it’s not Sam or some yank who doesn’t have a clue then so be it. Be hard to better Tan though.
    Yeah we won’t find another bloke who is happy to blow 100 million I doubt…reap what you sow I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its the silly season.
    Bale to buy 50% as part of a consortium possibly and to play for 2 years with Bellamy coming as coach - number of trusted sources from within the club have told people things are happening but they may or may be true - this is a summary of the thread from the other board at the moment

You be the judge of whether it is silly season or not 🤔🤔
    Last edited by Nobody's Rep; 05-06-22 at 10:34. Reason: Typo

It’s so silly and I love it.

Tan: "player owner you say? Hmmm why didn't I think of this before? Mehmet!! Hold my belt"

Being “ITK” must be a piece of cake. I’m sure clubs are almost always in some sort of talks about a takeover so reporting on it as breaking news is nothing special. If it goes through; “look at me I’ve got secret connections” if it doesn’t; “oh well talks broke down”.

Unless someone can say something more substantial such as the nationality of the bidder, if it’s a consortium, expected price or timeframe, etc then I’d not take much notice of these rumours.

Ffaceless consortium secretly backed by a Russian oligarch

I'd quite miss Vinnie should he sell.

His tash, which is reminiscent of Tom Selleck's in Magnum P.I., that cheeky smile of his and the eccentric way he fastens his trouser belt at chest level are some of his charming characteristics.

If VT goes I think we should recognise his commitment , funding , promotions .

The other website is reporting this story as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Bale to buy 50% as part of a consortium possibly and to play for 2 years with Bellamy coming as coach - number of trusted sources from within the club have told people things are happening but they may or may be true - this is a summary of the thread from the other board at the moment

You be the judge of whether it is silly season or not 🤔🤔
    Not even Bale is rich enough to buy Cardiff City as the debt will be past on to any new owner.

Wonder how much the club would even go for these days? 30 mill? I’m sure Bale could afford that and no doubt he would have partners anyway. This and Wales to win would just be too much to take in anyway….wales and cardiff…..just won’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Not even Bale is rich enough to buy Cardiff City as the debt will be past on to any new owner.
    Tan will have to right of his terrible running of ccfc if he ever wants to sell….no one’s going to give him £30 mill plus the £100 he wasted.
    Some you win, some you lose

Bale isn't rich enough to buy a football club. As in, yes he could afford it but you need throwaway money, you need to be able to kiss goodbye to £100 million without being too upset about it

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Tan: "player owner you say? Hmmm why didn't I think of this before? Mehmet!! Hold my belt"
    😁

Bale buying a golf club? Possibly. Bale buying a football club? Surely not. Still struggling to get my head around the possibility of him playing for us - that’ll do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Bale isn't rich enough to buy a football club. As in, yes he could afford it but you need throwaway money, you need to be able to kiss goodbye to £100 million without being too upset about it
    Yep! Perhaps I should have said "daft enough" instead of "rich enough". Personally I would be sorry to see Tan eventually go even though his stewardship of the club hasn't been that great but he has ploughed an enormous amount of money in the club with little thanks and no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Ffaceless consortium secretly backed by a Russian oligarch
    Would be just our luck.

[QUOTE=Rock_Flock_of_Five;5307063]Would be just our luck.[/QUOT fantasy island on the other board again lol

If Gareth buys the club and gets into difficulty were not Bale ing him out

Just heard from my sauces deep in the dungeons of CCS, H & P, brothers who work in the Club Shop have been told by their Daddy that a guy called Heinz has made a bid of £57 million. This has been confirmed by the leader of the Dark Side who has the bottle to lay this on the table.