+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lovely to see outside the ground post-match...

Lovely to see outside the ground post-match...

...the Welsh fans clapping Ukrainian supporters.

Re: Lovely to see outside the ground post-match...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    ...the Welsh fans clapping Ukrainian supporters.

Nice to see it. A lovely video

Heartwarming

Love it, thanks for sharing!

Great to see 👏

I was sat right by the Ukraine fans in the corner of the Ninian, and quite a few people leant over and swapped shirts etc after the game. It was nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I was sat right by the Ukraine fans in the corner of the Ninian, and quite a few people leant over and swapped shirts etc after the game. It was nice to see.
    To be honest, if I was a Ukraine fan living in the UK or outside of Ukraine itself, I would want to hold onto my shirt and wear it as often as possible during these times. I understand the gesture though.

To be honest, if I was a Ukraine fan living in the UK or outside of Ukraine itself, I would want to hold onto my shirt and wear it as often as possible during these times. I understand the gesture though.
    Yeah and tbf I wouldn't have wanted to wear the Wales shirt of one bloke I saw swapping his. A touch of the sweaty Hartsons about it.

Yeah and tbf I wouldn't have wanted to wear the Wales shirt of one bloke I saw swapping his. A touch of the sweaty Hartsons about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Hmm if this fan shirt swapping catches on I’m by the away fans should we play Sweden or Brazil......can you get those bumps out of the front of shirts though

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Hmm if this fan shirt swapping catches on I’m by the away fans should we play Sweden or Brazil......can you get those bumps out of the front of shirts though
    They'll probably still accept it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They'll probably still accept it!
    I wouldn’t swap mine, I’d be there purely as a UN observer, making sure that Swedish and Brazilian men were exempt from the exchange.