+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hotel options For Qatar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotel options For Qatar

Maybe try Dubai? It’s not far is it? Qatar is just a hub really so getting in and out should be no problem

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Maybe try Dubai? It’s not far is it? Qatar is just a hub really so getting in and out should be no problem
    Yes but flight costs for the days the games are on are either very high or no availability. Airbnb and accomodation in Emirates is not badly priced, but travel to and from Doha is. Same for Bahrain to doha, Being the last team to qualify has been unfortunate as all the cheapest accommodation has been bought up. I did hear rumours of cruise ships staying alongside in Doha and being used as hotels, but can't find anything official. Wonkeysheep will look into flights in and out out for the games. I think they may be the best option for many. I recommend people register interest. 7 hour flight not too bad really and within many people's budget.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Yes but flight costs for the days the games are on are either very high or no availability. Airbnb and accomodation in Emirates is not badly priced, but travel to and from Doha is. Same for Bahrain to doha, Being the last team to qualify has been unfortunate as all the cheapest accommodation has been bought up. I did hear rumours of cruise ships staying alongside in Doha and being used as hotels, but can't find anything official. Wonkeysheep will look into flights in and out out for the games. I think they may be the best option for many. I recommend people register interest. 7 hour flight not too bad really and within many people's budget.
    Spedger
    apparently more flights from Dubai are going to open up and the prices should come down