+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More than 54 Tory MPs say Bo-Go

More than 54 Tory MPs say Bo-Go

Threshold reached. Vote today

Re: More than 54 Tory MPs say Bo-Go

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Threshold reached. Vote today
    I out a similar post on the main board at exactly the same time.

I feel events this important should go on there at least initially

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I out a similar post on the main board at exactly the same time.

I feel events this important should go on there at least initially
    No problem.

Who is the alternative at this time? They're all corrupt as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Who is the alternative at this time? They're all corrupt as ****.
    Nadine Dorries obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anything will come of this, which will only embolden Boris even further. As has been said above, what is the alternative? Priti Patel? I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than have that fascist in charge.

I think he will survive and the government will probably be weakened as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think he will survive and the government will probably be weakened as a result.
    He wins, he and his government is weakened.

He loses and the type of twitter warfare we have seen within the Tory Party erupts during a divisive Leadership campaign.

Apart from the distraction the Tory Party is creating during what parts of the press call a crucial time in our history have you spotted a downside yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He wins, he and his government is weakened.

He loses and the type of twitter warfare we have seen within the Tory Party erupts during a divisive Leadership campaign.

Apart from the distraction the Tory Party is creating during what parts of the press call a crucial time in our history have you spotted a downside yet?
    That nice Nadine Dorries, ever the Johnson champion, probably inadvertently assisted the rebels' cause by attacking Jeremy Hunt today. I'm hoping we hear much more from her before she goes back to stacking shelves in her local Tesco

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    That nice Nadine Dorries, ever the Johnson champion, probably inadvertently assisted the rebels' cause by attacking Jeremy Hunt today. I'm hoping we hear much more from her before she goes back to stacking shelves in her local Tesco
    An intellectually or politically savvy Prime Minister produces a Cabinet of talents including those who might succeed them. This farago of a Prime Minister deliberately created a Cabinet oflesser talents that in previous years would get nowhere near a junior minister post, Dorries is the starkest example of that, though Rees-Mogg runs her close.

I would much prefer a competent Tory leader to emerge from the ashes of Johnson's bonfire, than the beacon of shit we have currently because they make me ashamed to be British. Even though they may have a greater chance of winning the election without that moral vacuum in charge.