Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Clearly, today’s briefing to loyal MPs and the people they get to ring phone ins from no.10 is that Johnson gets the “big calls” right

They must be desperate, things must be worse than what most people think (I’ll be amazed if he doesn’t win) because what makes them think that’s going to be believed? Some women was on the phone in I was listening to just now saying Johnson was telling the world Putin was going to invade Ukraine before he did so. From memory, Biden, Macron and maybe Merkel before she went was saying the same and I know for a fact that the three of us who do Last of the Summer Wine impersonations when we meet up in the afternoon while walking our dogs were agreed back in November or December that the Russians were going to go in.

It was so telling to hear the boos for Johnson as he arrived for that Jubilee ceremony with his wife - when ardent royalists start booing a Conservative Prime Minister, you know they’ve got a problem.
I hope johnson loses today and gets booted out. But Merkel and that idiot macron were certainly not warning the word of the putin danger. They are 2 of his biggest enablers. The Eastern European countries, Poland especially have shown massive guts in opposing Russia, as have Biden and the UK.