+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dalman flies in to UK to lead Bale negotiations……………

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Dalman flies in to UK to lead Bale negotiations……………

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Watched the Welsh Match of the Day programme and there was a general agreement among those asked (Tony Pulis, Joe Ledley, Ashley Williams and Nia Jones) that the Championship was a very demanding league that Bale should probably avoid - they thought he was still good enough for the Premier League.
    Ashley Williams hates the thought of it, Ledley desperately wants him but did feel he could play at a higher level still. I think we will be his best option and most accomodating, it would be best for Bale himself, Wales and Cardiff. My only concern is how we go from Bale for 60 mins on a Saturday, then a completely different team with a different focus on Tuesday night, would it unsettle the team?

Re: Dalman flies in to UK to lead Bale negotiations……………

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ashley Williams hates the thought of it, Ledley desperately wants him but did feel he could play at a higher level still. I think we will be his best option and most accomodating, it would be best for Bale himself, Wales and Cardiff. My only concern is how we go from Bale for 60 mins on a Saturday, then a completely different team with a different focus on Tuesday night, would it unsettle the team?
    It seems that Ollie Tanner is a similar style of player. Maybe he covers for Bale. Works well in that Tanner will also need to acclimatize to the Championship. He would also be learning from the master.