+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts Forest

Re: Notts Forest

A £100m transfer spend equals an equally huge increase in wages - the general assumption must be the higher the transfer fee, the higher the wage demanded. Surviving the 1st season would certainly add at least £100m to the value of the club, but it's a massive gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    hes not a pundit
    He has apologised for referring to them as Notts

Djed Spence, Philip Zinckernagel, James Garner and Max Lowe all need to be replaced as they were on loan, just to stay as good as they were this season.

Forest fans hate being called Notts Forest, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't 😁

On their transfer kitty, I wonder how Cooper will cope with having money to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Forest fans hate being called Notts Forest, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ��

On their transfer kitty, I wonder how Cooper will cope with having money to spend.
    All the more reason to call them Notts Forest Although I make a point amongst peers not to. It's a bit like saying Atletico Bilbao, still saying Czechoslovakia or pronouncing the L's when ordering pints of Estrella.

Serious dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    All the more reason to call them Notts Forest Although I make a point amongst peers not to. It's a bit like saying Atletico Bilbao, still saying Czechoslovakia or pronouncing the L's when ordering pints of Estrella.

Serious dahling.
    I make a point of calling Scottish people the "Scotch", but only when they are in earshot

Rodon is being linked fairly heavily with them, probably due to the Cooper connection.

Could be a good shout on loan. Any Wales player not playing regularly needs to be forcing a move this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Rodon is being linked fairly heavily with them, probably due to the Cooper connection.

Could be a good shout on loan. Any Wales player not playing regularly needs to be forcing a move this summer.
    they're also being linked with anyone feasible from cooper's england U17 team

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I make a point of calling Scottish people the "Scotch", but only when they are in earshot
    Don't say Scotch too loudly or else they'll bite your hand off. You know what those sweaties are like.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post

I think Spurs will want to move Rodon on permanently and get some funds in. They look like signing Bastoni from Inter and Rodon already doesnt get a look in.

Rodon needs a new club. Forest would be a good move if they want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think Spurs will want to move Rodon on permanently and get some funds in. They look like signing Bastoni from Inter and Rodon already doesnt get a look in.

Rodon needs a new club. Forest would be a good move if they want him.
    I think Bastoni is meant to be Ben Davies' replacement. But you're right, he needs to move on.

If he does go permanently I'd like to see him go to Brighton, with who he has also been linked.

They. Want a good goalie not a Championship one

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Why's that the case though when Sherwood Forest is not in Nottingham? - its in Nottinghamshire.
    The name is from the original ground - the Forest Recreational grounds which are a mile or so north of the city centre, nothing to do with Sherwood Forest.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    No one ever calls them "Notts Forest" ffs!
    Nottingham Forest

Notts County

Yes, it is Nottingham Forest. However, here are some facts: -

Nottingham Forest play at the City Ground, which is in the County.

Notts County play at the County Ground, which is in the City.

It was Nottingham Forest. Then you find out they hate that so Notts Forest it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    It was Nottingham Forest. Then you find out they hate that so Notts Forest it is.
    https://twitter.com/bet365/status/15...JLgTYPahpq1U-w