+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramsey

Ramsey

I'm clearly one who gets too excited over the smallest of details but I have it on good authority that Rambo's kids have enrolled in Cardiff schools today. It's surely a pipe dream but can you imagine a World where both he and Bale sign? I don't think I could cope.

Before you come for me for starting shite rumours I ask you read the first 12 words of the post again

Re: Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    I'm clearly one who gets too excited over the smallest of details but I have it on good authority that Rambo's kids have enrolled in Cardiff schools today. It's surely a pipe dream but can you imagine a World where both he and Bale sign? I don't think I could cope.

Before you come for me for starting shite rumours I ask you read the first 12 words of the post again
    Will they go to school with Dirk Kuyt's kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Will they go to school with Dirk Kuyt's kids?
    Only if they're girls.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3727840/arsenal-aaron-ramsey-new-mansion/amp/

Bale has been looking in the area, I know that 100%

Owned it since 2017

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Bale has been looking in the area, I know that 100%
    He considered buying the house that Ramsey bought 5 years ago, but bought a property in the Vale instead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He considered buying the house that Ramsey bought 5 years ago, but bought a property in the Vale instead.
    For schools I meant, definitely coming home, whether that means playing for Cardiff City is to be seen haha

Never mind schools, Bale had this installed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi-JltCC6rE

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Howls school
    That should be a wail!

Dunno what the truth is on this...but...it isn't necessarily a sign of him coming to City. Obviously when footballers kids reach a certain age they probably want to settle down somewhere, even if it means their Dad is away playing elsewhere. If true, it is encouraging in terms of him coming to City, but it's also a reality that if he was going to go to Rangers for a year, and then Forest for two years and then Southampton to end his career (for example) they would probably want a family base all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Dunno what the truth is on this...but...it isn't necessarily a sign of him coming to City. Obviously when footballers kids reach a certain age they probably want to settle down somewhere, even if it means their Dad is away playing elsewhere. If true, it is encouraging in terms of him coming to City, but it's also a reality that if he was going to go to Rangers for a year, and then Forest for two years and then Southampton to end his career (for example) they would probably want a family base all the same.
    Exactly, and when you've got a helipad in your back garden, commuting to which ever club you're at, isn't going to be a problem either.

Proper base for the family…..don’t blame him. Reckon Villa might take him

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Proper base for the family…..don’t blame him. Reckon Villa might take him
    And with the world as an oyster, who wouldn't choose Caerphilly Mountain eh?! Parc Cefn Onn and the Nine Giants beer garden are both great for kiddos.

Didn't Ramsey live in South Wales and travel to training by helicopter in his last few years at Arsenal?

And with the world as an oyster, who wouldn't choose Caerphilly Mountain eh?! Parc Cefn Onn and the Nine Giants beer garden are both great for kiddos.
    Ogmore Beach for the kids in spring and summer. Barry Island funfair for the kids too. Not to mention Coney Island Pleasure Park, Trecco Bay and if he/they fancy a spot of surfing then it's Rest Bay. The last three being all in Porthcawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Ogmore Beach for the kids in spring and summer. Barry Island funfair for the kids too. Not to mention Coney Island Pleasure Park, Trecco Bay and if he/they fancy a spot of surfing then it's Rest Bay. The last three being all in Porthcawl.
    That pirate crazy golf down the island should Bale challenged. It's head and shoulders the best pirate themed golf course this side of the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    That pirate crazy golf down the island should Bale challenged. It's head and shoulders the best pirate themed golf course this side of the bridge.
    I've never played it. My kids always want to but they are absolute gash at crazy golf, I may as well toss the money in the bin. At least with chips and ice cream I can finish theirs off.

Twitter seems to suggest this morning that Bale is keen to stay in Madrid and his agent has offered him to Getafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post

It's 100% happening

My sources tell me Bale & Ramsey are taking over a local private hospital for 6 months, so they don't have to wait for treatment and they can have some privacy during their long spells on the side lines.

International

Juve have just paid Rambo £7.5 million to not play for them again. That has got to be the easiest money ever

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Juve have just paid Rambo £7.5 million to not play for them again. That has got to be the easiest money ever
    I'll do it for £6m

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'll do it for £6m
    That wouldn't work you have to promise to not do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    He could have been paid 20m (400K per week * 50) for staying with Juventus.