+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cody Drameh

Cody Drameh

Leeds have just splurged the cash on a new right back from Leipzig. With Ayling and Dallas also still there (albeit Dallas currently injured), that leaves Drameh 4th choice.

Which means he's almost certain to go out on loan again. Hopefully his relationship with Morison, and the way we nurtured him last year, will convince both him and Leeds to come back here.

International

Re: Cody Drameh

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Leeds have just splurged the cash on a new right back from Leipzig. With Ayling and Dallas also still there (albeit Dallas currently injured), that leaves Drameh 4th choice.

Which means he's almost certain to go out on loan again. Hopefully his relationship with Morison, and the way we nurtured him last year, will convince both him and Leeds to come back here.
    Good news, I hope so he fitted here like a glove!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Good news, I hope so he fitted here like a glove!
    Someone is going to buy him. He was clearly our best player last season.

Someone will get him as a signing or better loan deal.

Ideal for someone like Forest , Bournemouth or Fulham .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Someone will get him as a signing or better loan deal.

Ideal for someone like Forest , Bournemouth or Fulham .
    I can't see him going to the EPL. I think he would get found out defensively there. I was thinking more WBA, Sheffield Utd or Middlesbrough.

Is it even that common for a player to return to us on loan right after being with us on loan?

Doesn’t feel like it.

He made his mark and now other clubs with bigger ambitions will be after him.

All true of course, but when you're on loan, the priority is your own personal development - not the wider success of the football club.

Here he knows he has a manager he can trust, a style that plays to his strengths, and the guarantee of games.

Look at Giles last year. Had a great loan spell with us in the first half of the season, and then couldn't get a kick at play off chasing Blackburn.