+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Re: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Pretending to not know what is meant by the 3rd world? The "hatchling" act, strange lefty phenomenon.

Anyway, Once again you're shooting from the hip on a topic you know little about. How would you know about multiculturalism when you live in a white ethno town?
    Native British folk are set to become a minority in their own homeland by 2066. This will be the demise of Welsh heritage and culture. Plaid and Labour want to make Wales an immigrant sanctuary. In otherwards They want more immigration. They are a complete joke.
    I have lived in Cardiff , Manchester, Oxford and Bradford

Is Bradford multi cultural enough for me to join in the debate with someone who sounds like Enoch Powells live in lover ?

Where do you live boyo ?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Mate if you think I'm going to bother getting into this with an anonymous Tommy Robinson wannabe on the internet then you're sadly mistaken
    You couldn't get a more typical non-response from someone who hasn't a clue what they're outraged about. When you import the third world en masse in a relatively short period of time, shockingly, their cultural values and ideals don't all change as soon as their feet hit the ground. You don't think that might cause a few issues? Or does pointing out these obvious issues make one a Nick Griffin disciple?

Myself, as an immigrant who's lived in 3 separate countries over the past 10 years, I know more than many about the potential pitfalls of a reckless immigration system. And if post-independence Wales does indeed have such plans, then you're in for a rude awakening. But the country could literally be on fire and people like you would claim nothing's amiss......

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is there no "journalist" in your organisation with the bollocks to put their name to this clickbait nonsense?
    thsts why its constantly put on here under a make up name

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is there no "journalist" in your organisation with the bollocks to put their name to this clickbait nonsense?
    Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    thsts why its constantly put on here under a make up name
    Half of the stories linked to nation.cymru on here are usually re-hashed versions of WOL articles. They're hardly of high journalistic quality to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    You couldn't get a more typical non-response from someone who hasn't a clue what they're outraged about. When you import the third world en masse in a relatively short period of time, shockingly, their cultural values and ideals don't all change as soon as their feet hit the ground. You don't think that might cause a few issues? Or does pointing out these obvious issues make one a Nick Griffin disciple?

Myself, as an immigrant who's lived in 3 separate countries over the past 10 years, I know more than many about the potential pitfalls of a reckless immigration system. And if post-independence Wales does indeed have such plans, then you're in for a rude awakening. But the country could literally be on fire and people like you would claim nothing's amiss......
    So you have been an immigrant to 3 countries and hopefully benefitted from the experience

Yet it seems you are in a position to question the immigration of others to the UK ?

What is different about you ?

What culture have you left behind and what culture have you picked on your travels ?

If anyone questions any immigration policy they are automatically deemed racist by the left in our society

you have posted about mass-immigration and that it could cause issues and you have mentioned knowing about potential pitfalls of a reckless immigration system, all reasonable but we do need to return to the 1st point I made

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    We investigated what happened on Sunday.

This is what we discovered.

- Dispersal Notices issued to six supporters
    - Fans prevented access to Cardiff City Stadium
    - Marches cancelled ahead of Nations League
    - FIFA fine FAW for both World Cup playoffs

Read the full story...

https://nation.cymru/sport/wales-fan...ukraine-match/
    Heavy handed policing used to entail getting cracked ribs, severe bruising on the thighs from a baton and the odd poor sod being chewed by an Alsatian.

You then used to laugh about it in the pub later with your mates.

Kids these days moan about fuucking everything.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Everywhere needs some comic relief, can we keep this guy as the Forum Pet?
    In my head he's a British 'bulldog' named Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    In my head he's a British 'bulldog' named Tommy.
    I am not racist ......but

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    If anyone questions any immigration policy they are automatically deemed racist by the left in our society

you have posted about mass-immigration and that it could cause issues and you have mentioned knowing about potential pitfalls of a reckless immigration system, all reasonable but we do need to return to the 1st point I made
    No one is complaining about discussing immigration policy in here just the obvious use of dog whistle racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    We investigated what happened on Sunday.

This is what we discovered.

- Dispersal Notices issued to six supporters
    - Fans prevented access to Cardiff City Stadium
    - Marches cancelled ahead of Nations League
    - FIFA fine FAW for both World Cup playoffs

Read the full story...

https://nation.cymru/sport/wales-fan...ukraine-match/
    My take on this -

There is nothing ‘safe’ about ‘fans’ walking about with flares in their pockets, ready to use.

There is nothing ‘safe’ about ‘fans’ lighting flares and walking around with them lit or throwing them lit.

What were the ‘fans’ going to do with the flares in their possession when they arrived at the ground ? Put them in waste bins or give them up to stewards/police - yeah right.

What the hell has promoting Welsh Independence got to do with attending a football game anyway. No doubt the march organisers use these events as a type of ‘rent a crowd’ scenario, filming ordinary fans congregating and walking to the game and then use this as propaganda to make it look like they have loads of support.

The title of this thread should really be changed to read ‘six fans complain of heavy handed policing on way to Ukraine match’. In my opinion the response of the police and Welsh FA was measured and appropriate for the position they were presented with.

Can you give some examples of countries that have/are importing the third world en masse in a relatively short period of time that have caused the sort of issues you’re thinking of and what sort of issues you mean? These are genuine questions as, to go back to what someone said half a century ago, I’m still waiting to see the cataclysmic “rivers of blood” Enoch Powell referred to.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What do you mean by 'native British folk'?
    I think he really needs to watch Stewart Lee's sketch on immigration to the UK... "coming over 'ere!"

Can't find another link other than this on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1044077395979528

Yeah and if you question immigration policy such as Rwanda and the mimimum wage and dare to question we will have mass immigration from the 3rd World😂😂😂😂you get branded a lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    I think he really needs to watch Stewart Lee's sketch on immigration to the UK... "coming over 'ere!"

Can't find another link other than this on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1044077395979528
    That kills me , he's a funny guy

I often wish these daft racists would stop denying what they are and just come out with it

My name is .....insert name ....and I don't like people from Africa, Asia , The Middle East , Europe etc

It would be a lot easier then

But the country could literally be on fire and people like you would claim nothing's amiss......
    I am happy to confirm the country is not on fire.

Oh god another "hatchling" LOL

For those unfamiliar with the term "hatchling" it's when lefties enter a debate pretending not to know anything about anything, they're just new to the world.
    You posted that, avoiding the question, a mere 20 mins after saying to delmbox

"Because we both know you have no argument.
    I don't know why you bothered sniping. Awesome contribution"

So who exactly are native British folk?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You posted that, avoiding the question, a mere 20 mins after saying to delmbox

"Because we both know you have no argument.
    I don't know why you bothered sniping. Awesome contribution"

So who exactly are native British folk?
    Would you dare question Australian aboriginies right to be called "native Australian folk" or Mauri, or native American Indians. Are they not native folk? Ofcourse they are, it gets really tedious having to walk lefty "hatchlings" through these points. You lot clearly want to continue with mass immigration that will ultimately lead to the native population of the UK being wiped out. If it was happening to the Aboriginies you'd be up in arms.

Bob Wilson re: rivers of blood, i don't know where you get your news from but haven't you heard of Pakistani grooming gangs? where according to Sarah Champion (Lab MP) historicly 1 million white children have been targeted for "industrial scale" rape.
    Also what about the knife crime epidemic? Is that not enough blood for you?
    What about the terrorist attacks and the fact that over 21.000 men and women are currently "people of interest" to MI5.

Sludge you have very little experience of "mass immigration" you CHOOSE to live in a white ethno town. If you moved to Butetown to experience some "enrichment", i'd be more inclined to take you seriously

Japan have the right idea, low immigration leading to low crime ànd high trust as a society. High trust societies are usually ethno states. Sweden was a high trust society before in opened it's doors to the 3rd world. Now it's low trust with really high levels of rape.

Would you dare question Australian aboriginies right to be called "native Australian folk" or Mauri, or native American Indians. Are they not native folk? Ofcourse they are, it gets really tedious having to walk lefty "hatchlings" through these points. You lot clearly want to continue with mass immigration that will ultimately lead to the native population of the UK being wiped out. If it was happening to the Aboriginies you'd be up in arms.

Bob Wilson re: rivers of blood, i don't know where you get your news from but haven't you heard of Pakistani grooming gangs? where according to Sarah Champion (Lab MP) historicly 1 million white children have been targeted for "industrial scale" rape.
    Also what about the knife crime epidemic? Is that not enough blood for you?
    What about the terrorist attacks and the fact that over 21.000 men and women are currently "people of interest" to MI5.

Sludge you have very little experience of "mass immigration" you CHOOSE to live in a white ethno town. If you moved to Butetown to experience some "enrichment", i'd be more inclined to take you seriously
    Who are the native British folk?

https://fullfact.org/crime/one-million-grooming/

As for your huge assumption that all knife crime is committed by immigrants (presumably non white ones), I’m not going to dignify it with a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    from that fullfact link

This post, however, mentions children “gang raped and groomed”, and comes from a Facebook account called “South Yorkshire Grooming Gangs Awareness”. It appears to be connected with Rotherham, a town where more than 1,400 children were abused by a gang over a number of years. There have been many similar cases elsewhere. We think therefore that it refers specifically to the number of victims of child sexual exploitation by grooming gangs, but the post is unclear.

more than 1,400 in one town and there has been many similar cases elsewhere

Its still pretty grim reading isnt it ? ? ? Non " native British folk " setting up gangs with the purpose of systematically abusing and raping white girls over years

from that fullfact link

This post, however, mentions children “gang raped and groomed”, and comes from a Facebook account called “South Yorkshire Grooming Gangs Awareness”. It appears to be connected with Rotherham, a town where more than 1,400 children were abused by a gang over a number of years. There have been many similar cases elsewhere. We think therefore that it refers specifically to the number of victims of child sexual exploitation by grooming gangs, but the post is unclear.

more than 1,400 in one town and there has been many similar cases elsewhere

Its still pretty grim reading isnt it ? ? ? Non " native British folk " setting up gangs with the purpose of systematically abusing and raping white girls over years
    What do you mean by non British native folk?