+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Re: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I brought it up because immigrant communities have a huge problem with knife crime. I never once said it was "all" immigrants. Why did you suggest i did? To try and minimise what is going is doing a disservice to every citizen.
    We have seen rivers of blood with knife crime, also, have you forgotten about all the terrorist murderers and the 21.000 "British" nationals, who MI5 have tabs on, at huge cost to the tax payer.

What about the guy who blew himself & children up at an Arianna Grande concert? Not enough blood?
    Born in Manchester apparently......no doubt you’ll come back with ‘Ah but from an immigrant family’, aren’t the majority of us? I’m of Irish catholic stock, would you have had my family drummed out during the troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So if you’re using the same definition, “native British folk” became the minority years because the majority of the country are either descendants of Anglo Saxons or Celtic Spanish tribes.

So who are the “native British folk” you’re referring to as becoming the minority of the county in 2066?
    Conveniently ignoring this

I brought it up because immigrant communities have a huge problem with knife crime. I never once said it was "all" immigrants. Why did you suggest i did? To try and minimise what is going is doing a disservice to every citizen.
    We have seen rivers of blood with knife crime, also, have you forgotten about all the terrorist murderers and the 21.000 "British" nationals, who MI5 have tabs on, at huge cost to the tax payer.

What about the guy who blew himself & children up at an Arianna Grande concert? Not enough blood?
    You’re just getting desperate now. Typical
    divide and rule scare stories stuff. Enoch Powell spoke in apocalyptic tones about what was to come and more than half a century later, you’re having to scrape the bottom of all sorts of barrels to try and justify yourself - you really should stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So if you’re using the same definition, “native British folk” became the minority years because the majority of the country are either descendants of Anglo Saxons or Celtic Spanish tribes.

So who are the “native British folk” you’re referring to as becoming the minority of the county in 2066?
    It's pretty obvious who the native British are, in the same way It's obvious who the Native Americans are. If you genuinely don't know who the native British are, you're probably a symptom of lefty brainwashing, detatching you from your roots.

Cyril, there are still grooming gang cases going on. Mainstream Media quiet on it as usual.

Back to the point, Welsh Nationalists are a joke with their open borders rhetoric re: mass immigration

It's pretty obvious who the native British are, in the same way It's obvious who the Native Americans are. If you genuinely don't know who the native British are, you're probably a symptom of lefty brainwashing, detatching you from your roots.

Cyril, there are still grooming gang cases going on. Mainstream Media quiet on it as usual.

Back to the point, Welsh Nationalists are a joke with their open borders rhetoric re: mass immigration
    Please explain ‘the pretty obvious’.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    In my head he's a British 'bulldog' named Tommy.
    Just look at his name lither=hitler enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You’re just getting desperate now. Typical
    divide and rule scare stories stuff. Enoch Powell spoke in apocalyptic tones about what was to come and more than half a century later, you’re having to scrape the bottom of all sorts of barrels to try and justify yourself - you really should stop digging.
    Are you suggesting that the Manchester arena bombing, where 22 died and 1000s of others were mentally traumatised, isn't rivers of blood?

Or the 52 murdered in London and thousands of others traumatised, not enough blood for you?

How about Reading, 3 stabbed to death by a terrorist, sunbathing in a park. London Bridge attacks, more deaths at the hands of a terrorist.
    Lee Rigby had his head chopped off in a British street. Not enough blood for you yet?

The list goes on. Every civilisation in history has undergone conflict and strife when they've tried to become multicultural. once the minority groups grow, expect them to assert themselves, to the point of Balkanization of the British Isles. You're talking as if Multiculturalism is a done deal and it will only get better from here. Naive wishful thinking. The worst is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Just look at his name lither=hitler enough said.
    That is purely coincidence, my father's family hail from Litherland in England hence the name. I bet you see nazi's everywhere, mainstream media is bad for some people i swear

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Reasonable question. When you say ccfcbluebird posts links to his online news he works for I know what you mean.

The article suggests there is some kind of police action to stiffle an independence movement that has been holding marches to the ground for the last 5 years. Nobody speaks for this group yet its response is to stop marching. Quite a bit of the article plays join the dots. Independence group.....flares....ground bans...flares....Uefa fines. But apparently plod were heavy handed.

So I guess all of the above!
    See what you started

Are you suggesting that the Manchester arena bombing, where 22 died and 1000s of others were mentally traumatised, isn't rivers of blood?

Or the 52 murdered in London and thousands of others traumatised, not enough blood for you?

How about Reading, 3 stabbed to death by a terrorist, sunbathing in a park. London Bridge attacks, more deaths at the hands of a terrorist.
    Lee Rigby had his head chopped off in a British street. Not enough blood for you yet?

The list goes on. Every civilisation in history has undergone conflict and strife when they've tried to become multicultural. once the minority groups grow, expect them to assert themselves, to the point of Balkanization of the British Isles. You're talking as if Multiculturalism is a done deal and it will only get better from here. Naive wishful thinking. The worst is yet to come.
    Would you say Butetown is an example of good multiculturalism or bad ?

Do you want a completely white Wales?

How much immigration is acceptable ?

I think I know your answer

If its all too late what's the point of worrying about it ?

That is purely coincidence, my father's family hail from Litherland in England hence the name. I bet you see nazi's everywhere, mainstream media is bad for some people i swear
    No just you.

You are from England ?

Well feck off back there

You are an immigrant

We don't want your sort around here

Litherland
    So insular and suspicious that they practically named it a country

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are from England ?

Well feck off back there

You are an immigrant

We don't want your sort around here
    Lol
    Nah my grand parents who were Welsh moved to Litherland for a short period, fell in love with the place then came back South Wales. Not the same thing as mass immigration from areas of the world that are very different from ours.

Would you place a limit on immigrant numbers Sludge? Or are you full on immigration until we are say 99% Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    See what you started
    If I had my time again I probably wouldn't have rubbed that lamp!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If I had my time again I probably wouldn't have rubbed that lamp!

Lol
    Nah my grand parents who were Welsh moved to Litherland for a short period, fell in love with the place then came back South Wales. Not the same thing as mass immigration from areas of the world that are very different from ours.

Would you place a limit on immigrant numbers Sludge? Or are you full on immigration until we are say 99% Asian?
    Well it seems you are allowed to be an immigrant or a son of one but that was then .....

It's I suppose natural selection in your book

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well it seems you are allowed to be an immigrant or a son of one but that was then .....

It's I suppose natural selection in your book
    I'm not the son of an immigrant lol

I'm not the son of an immigrant lol

When do you reckon we’ll get down to 1% ‘native British’ then? And where will the huge percentage of ‘native Britons’ have disappeared to?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When do you reckon we’ll get down to 1% ‘native British’ then? And where will the huge percentage of ‘native Britons’ have disappeared to?
    According to Prof. David Coleman of Oxford Uni.
    Native British will be a minority by 2066. Personally i think it'll happen sooner. How soon we get down to the 1% depends, but current trends would suggest it'll be in a hundred years or so approximately. I think of my ancestors and feel ashamed that it's happening in my life time. They'd be amazed how easily we've given up our lands

Native British will be a minority by 2066. Personally i think it'll happen sooner. How soon we get down to the 1% depends, but current trends would suggest it'll be in a hundred years or so approximately. I think of my ancestors and feel ashamed that it's happening in my life time. They'd be amazed how easily we've given up our lands
    Can I ask you a question? ....What is ‘native British’? .....Have you ever been asked this before?

I can't wait until we're all multicoloured Teletubbies. Being "native British" is a bit boring innit bruv.

Why you're flat-out refusing to just admit you mean native British = "white" after all of this time is a weird attempt at trying to not be called racist

Are you related to that scumbag from Swansea by any chance?You are one strange person for sure.
    I used to work with a guy and he could not understand how many blacks we had in Tremorfa,i said they are my neighbours.
    He was horrified.He latter stood to be a ukip member.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Are you related to that scumbag from Swansea by any chance?
    A bit harsh. I know he ripped you a bit about your eyephone but that's no way to talk about Max!

I don't think about my ancestors at all

They hopped over from Ireland

Bloody immigrants