+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

We investigated what happened on Sunday.

This is what we discovered.

- Dispersal Notices issued to six supporters
    - Fans prevented access to Cardiff City Stadium
    - Marches cancelled ahead of Nations League
    - FIFA fine FAW for both World Cup playoffs

Read the full story...

https://nation.cymru/sport/wales-fan...ukraine-match/

Re: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    We investigated what happened on Sunday.

This is what we discovered.

- Dispersal Notices issued to six supporters
    - Fans prevented access to Cardiff City Stadium
    - Marches cancelled ahead of Nations League
    - FIFA fine FAW for both World Cup playoffs

Read the full story...

https://nation.cymru/sport/wales-fan...ukraine-match/
    Is there no "journalist" in your organisation with the bollocks to put their name to this clickbait nonsense?

Hi Cyril Evans Awaydays. Interesting "name". Your real one I take it? My name is David Owens. I've been a Cardiff City fan for 40 years. If you think that's clickbait you know nothing about journalism. It's a story I thought many of my fellow Cardiff City fans might be interested in.

ACAB

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    Hi Cyril Evans Awaydays. Interesting "name". Your real one I take it? My name is David Owens. I've been a Cardiff City fan for 40 years. If you think that's clickbait you know nothing about journalism. It's a story I thought many of my fellow Cardiff City fans might be interested in.
    No problem David. Sorry if I scratched a sore.

So I understand your article it seems to be a jumble of the following:

There is a group called Welsh Football Fans For Independence.

They apparently hold marches.

Some, (numbers unknown) apparently lit a flare and as a result got access to the stadium denied and for the Dutch game.

As a result the group cancelled their march to the stadium in a fit of pique for the Dutch game and Belgium on Saturday.

There is a picture of fans in your article walking normally to the ground.

Have I missed anything?

How many people are in this Wales for independence splinter mob ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    How many people are in this Wales for independence splinter mob ?
    You are not in the Football Fans for Independent Wales mob?......Splitter!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You are not in the Football Fans for Independent Wales mob?......Splitter!
    Free Wales ! .....from The Welsh !

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No problem David. Sorry if I scratched a sore.

So I understand your article it seems to be a jumble of the following:

There is a group called Welsh Football Fans For Independence.

They apparently hold marches.

Some, (numbers unknown) apparently lit a flare and as a result got access to the stadium denied and for the Dutch game.

As a result the group cancelled their march to the stadium in a fit of pique for the Dutch game and Belgium on Saturday.

There is a picture of fans in your article walking normally to the ground.

Have I missed anything?
    But what is it that's scratched your sore, the fact he posts links, welsh independence, no name associated to the article, criticism of the Five 0?

Anybody who has been on this board long enough generally knows what they get from certain posters, ccfcbluebird posts link the National Cymru. You are a good honest poster, not sure why this has got your back up?

Welsh Nationalists are a joke. They want to kick out the English, then invite the whole 3rd world. Sinn Fein and SNP are the same.
    If you want Welsh culture to survive, it's best not to vote Plaid Cymru and tighten up our borders dramatically

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Welsh Nationalists are a joke. They want to kick out the English, then invite the whole 3rd world. Sinn Fein and SNP are the same.
    If you want Welsh culture to survive, it's best not to vote Plaid Cymru and tighten up our borders dramatically
    Ok noted, thanks for your awesome contribution as ever

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    But what is it that's scratched your sore, the fact he posts links, welsh independence, no name associated to the article, criticism of the Five 0?

Anybody who has been on this board long enough generally knows what they get from certain posters, ccfcbluebird posts link the National Cymru. You are a good honest poster, not sure why this has got your back up?
    Reasonable question. When you say ccfcbluebird posts links to his online news he works for I know what you mean.

The article suggests there is some kind of police action to stiffle an independence movement that has been holding marches to the ground for the last 5 years. Nobody speaks for this group yet its response is to stop marching. Quite a bit of the article plays join the dots. Independence group.....flares....ground bans...flares....Uefa fines. But apparently plod were heavy handed.

So I guess all of the above!

Oh fecking hell nick Griffin has risen from the grave

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ok noted, thanks for your awesome contribution as ever
    Oh the irony

So you think mass immigration from the 3rd world enhances Welsh heritage and secures it's future?

Oh the irony

So you think mass immigration from the 3rd world enhances Welsh heritage and secures it's future?
    Mate if you think I'm going to bother getting into this with an anonymous Tommy Robinson wannabe on the internet then you're sadly mistaken

Oh the irony

Has Wales experienced mass immigration from ......the 3rd world whatever that means .......?

The Cardiff and Newport areas are multi racial and multi racial but apart from pockets of immigration such as Polish into Llanelli I don't think there has been much of an attack on Welsh heritage ?

And to be honest with you if one of these immigrants sticks the head on max Boyce they are improving the culture of Wales so I am up for that ! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Has Wales experienced mass immigration from ......the 3rd world whatever that means .......?

The Cardiff and Newport areas are multi racial and multi racial but apart from pockets of immigration such as Polish into Llanelli I don't think there has been much of an attack on Welsh heritage ?

And to be honest with you if one of these immigrants sticks the head on max Boyce they are improving the culture of Wales so I am up for that ! 👍
    Pretending to not know what is meant by the 3rd world? The "hatchling" act, strange lefty phenomenon.

Anyway, Once again you're shooting from the hip on a topic you know little about. How would you know about multiculturalism when you live in a white ethno town?
    Native British folk are set to become a minority in their own homeland by 2066. This will be the demise of Welsh heritage and culture. Plaid and Labour want to make Wales an immigrant sanctuary. In otherwards They want more immigration. They are a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Mate if you think I'm going to bother getting into this with an anonymous Tommy Robinson wannabe on the internet then you're sadly mistaken
    Because we both know you have no argument.
    I don't know why you bothered sniping. Awesome contribution

Pretending to not know what is meant by the 3rd world? The "hatchling" act, strange lefty phenomenon.

Anyway, Once again you're shooting from the hip on a topic you know little about. How would you know about multiculturalism when you live in a white ethno town?
    Native British folk are set to become a minority in their own homeland by 2066. This will be the demise of Welsh heritage and culture. Plaid and Labour want to make Wales an immigrant sanctuary. In otherwards They want more immigration. They are a complete joke.
    What do you mean by 'native British folk'?

Oh god another "hatchling" LOL

For those unfamiliar with the term "hatchling" it's when lefties enter a debate pretending not to know anything about anything, they're just new to the world.

Oh god another "hatchling" LOL

For those unfamiliar with the term "hatchling" it's when lefties enter a debate pretending not to know anything about anything, they're just new to the world.
    Yeah but what did you mean by "native British folk though"?

So, if you want Welsh nationalism, don't vote for the Welsh nationalist party? Although I've never been a Welsh nationalist, I do have more sympathy for the cause currently than at any other time in my life. However, I'm talking about nationalism as preached by Plaid Cymru and the SNP, not your type which always comes back to talk about closed borders, less immigration and the rights of "native (insert as appropriate) folk".

While you have underlying dangerous, racist views. ‘Native British folk’ .....reads like a term straight out of a BNP pamphlet. This messageboard in my experience predominantly leans to the left but also has reasoned contributions from its right wing members, it sticks out a country mile that this bothers you.

Everywhere needs some comic relief, can we keep this guy as the Forum Pet?

You often hear 'heavy handed policing' written about, but without anyone actually describing what the police were doing and why they were doing it.