+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Re: Fans complain of heavy-handed policing ahead of Ukraine match

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    from that fullfact link

This post, however, mentions children “gang raped and groomed”, and comes from a Facebook account called “South Yorkshire Grooming Gangs Awareness”. It appears to be connected with Rotherham, a town where more than 1,400 children were abused by a gang over a number of years. There have been many similar cases elsewhere. We think therefore that it refers specifically to the number of victims of child sexual exploitation by grooming gangs, but the post is unclear.

more than 1,400 in one town and there has been many similar cases elsewhere

Its still pretty grim reading isnt it ? ? ? Non " native British folk " setting up gangs with the purpose of systematically abusing and raping white girls over years
    Lots of talk of native British folk, but I'm still not sure who they are.

People born here? People whose parents were born here?

from that fullfact link

This post, however, mentions children “gang raped and groomed”, and comes from a Facebook account called “South Yorkshire Grooming Gangs Awareness”. It appears to be connected with Rotherham, a town where more than 1,400 children were abused by a gang over a number of years. There have been many similar cases elsewhere. We think therefore that it refers specifically to the number of victims of child sexual exploitation by grooming gangs, but the post is unclear.

Its still pretty grim reading isnt it ? ? ? Non " native British folk " setting up gangs with the purpose of systematically abusing and raping white girls over years
    Grim reading because it’s bollocks

This is not a reliable way to calculate an estimate either. We do not know whether Rotherham’s experience is typical of the whole country. Also, we think the 15% figure Ms Champion used comes from a government report from 2013. If so, it represents the proportion of women who reported the most recent incident of serious sexual assault they had experienced, which is not necessarily the same as the proportion of child exploitation victims indentified in Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

It’s good to know ccmb has an openly racist moderator anyway, what a cesspit this place has become.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    https://fullfact.org/crime/one-million-grooming/

As for your huge assumption that all knife crime is committed by immigrants (presumably non white ones), I’m not going to dignify it with a reply.
    Taken from that link..."it might be possible to create an estimate of one million victims by speculating about cases that happened decades ago, but in the recent past it does not seem likely that one million children have been the victims of child grooming gangs, or sexual exploitation more widely. EVEN SO IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM ON A LARGE SCALE."

It's a serious problem Bob on a large scale. Do you accept that?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

indeed, it seems to be mentioned a lot in this thread, so I slipped it into my post to see if people were paying attention

from that fullfact link

The Rotherham and Huddersfield cases were appalling and every decent person would be pleased that these scum were brought to justice. It didn't stop Yaxley Lennon almost causing a miscarriage of justice by his own crusade for media relevance. It also doesn't stop people using these cases as a stick to beat a whole sector of society.

indeed, it seems to be mentioned a lot in this thread, so I slipped it into my post to see if people were paying attention
    What about the people who died in the Grenfell Tower where our moderators left Goslow's appalling Grenfell Candle to stay in a thread for almost a week. Perhaps they were mainly "Non native British Folk".

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The Rotherham and Huddersfield cases were appalling and every decent person would be pleased that these scum were brought to justice. It didn't stop Yaxley Lennon almost causing a miscarriage of justice by his own crusade for media relevance. It also doesn't stop people using these cases as a stick to beat a whole sector of society.
    as you said, they were appalling and should never have happened, but they did, it shouldn't be used as a stick 100% agreed, but also shouldn't be airbrushed away out of history either

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It’s good to know ccmb has an openly racist moderator anyway, what a cesspit this place has become.
    Over half of his posts seem to be trying to stir up something. He's always talking about the " ccmb crowd ( ) " attempting to get some bites, which seems a bit weird for a moderator.

Given the media coverage, You'd be forgiven for thinking it was just Rotherham and Huddersfield. Sadly it's in many towns up and down the country. One judge described it as "industrial scale" saying tbe perpetrators saw the white girls as "easy meat"
    Terrible stuff, we need to discuss these things freely

https://fullfact.org/crime/one-million-grooming/

As for your huge assumption that all knife crime is committed by immigrants (presumably non white ones), I’m not going to dignify it with a reply.
    I didn't say ALL knife crime is committed by immigrants. Why are you lying?

What do you mean by non British native folk?
    Are Native American Indians "native American folk"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Are Native American Indians "native American folk"?
    Yes and who are the native British folk then?

Yes and who are the native British folk then?
    I think you've just answered that question yourself.

I think you've just answered that question yourself.
    So if you’re using the same definition, “native British folk” became the minority years because the majority of the country are either descendants of Anglo Saxons or Celtic Spanish tribes.

So who are the “native British folk” you’re referring to as becoming the minority of the county in 2066?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post

Myself, as an immigrant who's lived in 3 separate countries over the past 10 years, I know more than many about the potential pitfalls of a reckless immigration system. .
    You remind me of those British people living in Spain who voted Brexit because there were too many immigrants in the UK

Though what you did say was:

Bob Wilson re: rivers of blood, i don't know where you get your news from but haven't you heard of Pakistani grooming gangs? where according to Sarah Champion (Lab MP) historicly 1 million white children have been targeted for "industrial scale" rape.

When in reality what she did say covering all racial, national, age and ethnic groups was:

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,”

I guess your bigotry ran ahead of the facts, probably due to the on-line diet you consume. Naughty Bob for not quite understanding what you were saying though!

Bob Wilson re: rivers of blood, i don't know where you get your news from but haven't you heard of Pakistani grooming gangs? where according to Sarah Champion (Lab MP) historicly 1 million white children have been targeted for "industrial scale" rape.

When in reality what she did say covering all racial, national, age and ethnic groups was:

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,”

I guess your bigotry ran ahead of the facts, probably due to the on-line diet you consume. Naughty Bob for not quite understanding what you were saying though!
    Don't distract him, he's trying to figure out how to word his definition of the native british folk who'll be extinct by 2066

You don't have any facts, but i'm sure we can both agree that Pakistani grooming gangs who target white children are at serious levels, Past and present. Do you agree?

from that fullfact link

Yes it is, but that’s not the point here, claims are being made that, at best, cannot be proved to be correct and at worst are just lies.

So if you’re accepting that not all knife crime is committed by immigrants, why bring up the subject in the first place as an argument against my opinion that more than fifty years after he talked about them, I still don’t see evidence of Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood”?

You don't have any facts, but i'm sure we can both agree that Pakistani grooming gangs who target white children are at serious levels, Past and present. Do you agree?
    I agree that there have been too many instances of proven grooming gangs in the past for it not to have been a concern. It is also a concern that the Police and Social Services were often derelict in their duty, perhaps for fear of repercussions for appearing racist. I have no idea, neither do you whether it is happening now at any level. I also have no idea whether all the people charged were born in Pakistan but perhaps you could edify us when you get around to answering the naturally born British definition which seems to constantly allude you.

The only fact I posted were the factual extract of your earlier post saying Pakistani gangs targeted 1 million white children for industrial scale rape and what she actually said before it went through your bigot filter. Do you agree?

So if you’re accepting that not all knife crime is committed by immigrants, why bring up the subject in the first place as an argument against my opinion that more than fifty years after he talked about them, I still don’t see evidence of Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood”?
    I brought it up because immigrant communities have a huge problem with knife crime. I never once said it was "all" immigrants. Why did you suggest i did? To try and minimise what is going is doing a disservice to every citizen.
    We have seen rivers of blood with knife crime, also, have you forgotten about all the terrorist murderers and the 21.000 "British" nationals, who MI5 have tabs on, at huge cost to the tax payer.

What about the guy who blew himself & children up at an Arianna Grande concert? Not enough blood?

Only Pakistani grooming gangs, these type of shite are evil whatever their colour, creed, nationality or royal status.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Only Pakistani grooming gangs, these type of shite are evil whatever their colour, creed, nationality or royal status.
    Tbf it was just in the last couple of days that LoM claimed the only people who earned money easier than Aaron Ramsey after terminating his contract with Juventus were prostitutes. Presumably some of the people all in this thread think are wronged. I guess Lither will just have to up his game if he wants to be the Board's Court Bigot Jester!