+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr Bale ??

Dear Mr Bale ??

Make yer mind up, if as you say you know your destination let's us know, if you have forgotten we understand , just ask the Misses where she has booked in her hair , nail and leg shaving appointments for the next 6 months ??

Re: Dear Mr Bale ??

Hi Gaz

Alright Gaz, come to Cardiff innit bra

I call him Baleo.

Little bit disrespectful by Bale leaving his home town club and fans dangling. If he's not going to sign for us he should have the decency to put the rumour to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Little bit disrespectful by Bale leaving his home town club and fans dangling. If he's not going to sign for us he should have the decency to put the rumour to rest.
    Is it possible, just possible, that Bale hasn't decided what he wants to do or where he wants to play just yet? A bit like that Ralls fella, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Is it possible, just possible, that Bale hasn't decided what he wants to do or where he wants to play just yet? A bit like that Ralls fella, maybe?
    Bale is in a position where he can join numerous clubs, one of those clubs is his home town club. Yeah he's mulling over his options, I just think he should come clean with CCFC supporters.

Bale is in a position where he can join numerous clubs, one of those clubs is his home town club. Yeah he's mulling over his options, I just think he should come clean with CCFC supporters.
    I agree entirely , I think it's a Dutch auction and he's not interested in playing for us at all

Hasn't he stated publicly, on several occasions, that nothing is decided yet?

I think he has decided, definitely, that he's not playing for Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Hasn't he stated publicly, on several occasions, that nothing is decided yet?
    Do you think that if he don't sign for us, that he had no intention of signing for us and would you agree it was a pretty poor way of treating his home town club

Do you think that if he don't sign for us, that he had no intention of signing for us and would you agree it was a pretty poor way of treating his home town club
    No. How has he treated us so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No. How has he treated us so far?
    Like any other club

He will probably end up playing for the jacks

I just think that he knows that Cardiff are an option and something to fall back on, but he's waiting to see if any other offers come his way first.
    He's in no rush to commit to us at the moment and I think he'll take up an offer elsewhere at some point. Also I notice that Nottm Forest are listed with the bookies - wouldn't it be great for him to spend time with Brennan Johnson next season?

Makes sense for him to find out all his options first - Cardiff is an option but there will probably be better ones out there

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I just think that he knows that Cardiff are an option and something to fall back on, but he's waiting to see if any other offers come his way first.
    He's in no rush to commit to us at the moment and I think he'll take up an offer elsewhere at some point. Also I notice that Nottm Forest are listed with the bookies - wouldn't it be great for him to spend time with Brennan Johnson next season?
    If Johnson remains at Forest, these last few days may have made a few of the big guns sit up and take notice. I’d say he’s worth a punt for a club like Liverpool.

Firstly, Gareth Bale owes Cardiff City absolutely nothing. He has never played for the club and has no ties to it other than having been born in the same city it operates in.

Secondly, if he doesn't sign for Cardiff City, who finished 18th in the Championship last season, it will be because a better, more suitable offer came his way. He is currently a free agent. He is at liberty to sign for whichever club provides the most attractive option for him and his family. That's how it works.

Thirdly, we have absolutely no idea what sort of offer Cardiff City have made to Gareth Bale. For all we know, they have not offered him anything yet or maybe the offer they have put to him is ridiculous. Who knows?

I find it amusing that people are talking in this manner about Gareth Bale, who has just left Real Madrid, but there's no such talk about Joe Ralls, another free agent who has definitely been offered a new contract by Cardiff City but thus far has apparently not accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Make yer mind up, if as you say you know your destination let's us know, if you have forgotten we understand , just ask the Misses where she has booked in her hair , nail and leg shaving appointments for the next 6 months ??
    The club are going to want to do a big reveal. You know, him popping out of a cylinder on the pitch and do doing some keepy-ups.

Bale has been away with Wales for two weeks so it couldn’t happen then. I guess he’s back in Wales today.

Is Morison in the country? He might well be on holiday himself.

How about the media team?

Chill.

Contender for either the stupidest post of the year or best wind up…. Honestly not sure which, but if it was a wind up you caught some big fish

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Contender for either the stupidest post of the year or best wind up…. Honestly not sure which, but if it was a wind up you caught some big fish
    Some French journalist reckons we’ve offered him 2 years with an option of a third

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fu...eth-bale-move/

Cheers

I think it's still possible Bale will come, otherwise he'd kill the story dead with a flat out denial

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Agreed, people should take a step back and take in what is going on here. A player who I believe was the third best in the world not that long ago, who happens to have been born in Cardiff, would have to be prepared to cut his annual income so drastically for it to get to a stage where his home town club could become contenders for his signature.

We got very lucky a dozen years ago when Craig Bellamy came to us out of a sense of loyalty when I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that half of the clubs in the Premier League, at least, would have loved to have signed him. The notion that we could now have Bale and, possibly, Ramsey do the same sort of thing is fantastic - how many other clubs in this country would have been able to benefit from having three such great players sign for them when they were clearly still capable of playing at a higher level?

The sense of entitlement that sees someone being critical of Bale for not letting Cardiff fans know whether he's signing for them or not is off the scale. If Bale decides to play elsewhere, good luck to him and there won't be any stick from me directed at him because he was "disloyal" to the city of his birth - the notion that he should play for us is laughable really and only becomes possible if he is prepared to make a lot of financial sacrifices.

leave it be, Gaz & Rambo are still putting their takeover bid together, just waiting for Gunts tenner in the pot

Bale is also well known for playing his cards close to his chest and not talking up these sorts of things.

Rarely did you here him talk about his contract situation in Spain and I certainly don’t remember any direct quotes from him when he was about to sign for the Chinese team.

What’s to say he is planning on joining us but keeping quiet just incase a Champions League team comes in for him.