+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did he ever get around to saying who the “real British” were? Does he really think we’d all be living in perfect peace and harmony if only “real British” lived on these islands? Doubt it if we’ll ever get an answer to those questions mind, he’s a classic answer a question with another question merchant when they get a bit awkward.
    I did, if you bothered to read the thread. Although i have to say, Brits pretending to suddenly not know who the native British are, is nothing short of embarrassing. The left wouldn't do this to the plight of Aboriginies, Native American Indian's etc

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Take everyone in? Jeez, okay.
    "Take everyone in" Africa alone has a population of approx. 1.5 Billion
    "A new survey of 15 African countries has found that more than half of young people want to leave the continent in the coming years, with the majority of those who emigrate expected to head to Europe."

I don't want to resort to insults but your rhetoric is so crazy. Honestly, have you ever lived or grown up in a immigrant area? People like you won't be happy until indicidual cultures of Europe no longer exist and native Europeans are erased from the planet. You're nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    "Take everyone in" Africa alone has a population of approx. 1.5 Billion
    "A new survey of 15 African countries has found that more than half of young people want to leave the continent in the coming years, with the majority of those who emigrate expected to head to Europe."

I don't want to resort to insults but your rhetoric is so crazy. Honestly, have you ever lived or grown up in a immigrant area? People like you won't be happy until indicidual cultures of Europe no longer exist and native Europeans are erased from the planet. You're nuts
    So where do you live then ? You are happy to throw around opinions of where you think people on here live and whether they are multi cultural or not ......so where do you live and how ....ethnic .....is it ?

Then we can see where you are on the map

Don't be shy

Indeed however might please some as its potentially lots of new future voters and as long as they say away from the NIMBY's job done ???

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So where do you live then ? You are happy to throw around opinions of where you think people on here live and whether they are multi cultural or not ......so where do you live and how ....ethnic .....is it ?

Then we can see where you are on the map

Don't be shy
    NIMBY alert ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    NIBY alert ????????????
    how can you f**k up spelling NIMBY though

I did, if you bothered to read the thread. Although i have to say, Brits pretending to suddenly not know who the native British are, is nothing short of embarrassing. The left wouldn't do this to the plight of Aboriginies, Native American Indian's etc
    Must admit I gave up on that thread after a while - there was this racist in it.

They're coming anyway, regardless of your deportation flights, so best get used to it.

You're just naming countries that seem nice from a holiday brochure now.
    Japan is an ethno state. A Low crime, high trust society, Because they reject mass immigration, their house prices haven't risen much since 1997. Enabling the youth a chance to buy a home. Their government puts the native population first. Our government are selling us out. You have to ask yourself, why is mass immigration happening....who is doing it? And Why...

Spain has immigrant sink estates, they've suffered fatal terrorist attacks from muslim terrorists. And don't forget it's still very early in Spain's mass immigration experiment. It will fragment and decay. Also their third most most popular political party (vox)is "far right" and it's popularity is still growing.

San Marino seems like an ethno state to me.
    Saudi Arabia, Russia, Mexico, Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    They're coming anyway, regardless of your deportation flights, so best get used to it.
    Wow, okay. I thought it was just a small number of people fleeing persecution. Now it's about accepting anyone who wants to come to the country, whenever they want to do it.

This is the score

UK refugee policy

Ukrainian refugees .....white .......come over .....welcome .....

The rest ......black or middle Eastern .......piss off to Rwanda

Wow, okay. I thought it was just a small number of people fleeing persecution. Now it's about accepting anyone who wants to come to the country, whenever they want to do it.
    I'm saying anyone that is that desperate enough to make crazy dangerous journey to get somewhere is coming regardless. Whether they are financial migrants who just want a better life or fleeing war or persecution is besides the point. This UK government (and a few others in Europe and around the world) are treating them all the same anyway with this ridiculous excuse of a plan.
    Let's face it, this is just desperation politics. It's just shouting to a not insignificant side of the electorate that "we're doing something about immigration". The tories know themselves it's a gimmick and achieves nothing.
    Sometimes doing nothing is better than just doing something for the sake of it. At least you don't make it worse, until you have a better idea!

Still not willing to say that you mean "white people" then.

It's so weird

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Still not willing to say that you mean "white people" then.

It's so weird
    I took a look at that thread again and I can’t see where he said what he rated as true Britons or whatever he was calling them.

The article below claims 146 gimmegrants bobbed their way across the English Channel yesterday.

Dozens more migrants rescued from Channel as weather conditions 'ideal' for crossing attempts - https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/20...iraq-and-egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The article below claims 146 gimmegrants bobbed their way across the English Channel yesterday.

Dozens more migrants rescued from Channel as weather conditions 'ideal' for crossing attempts - https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/20...iraq-and-egypt
    refugees

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Saudi Arabia, Russia, Mexico, Kuwait
    Saudi Arabia? 🤣
    The wind up is over, not biting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Yvette Cooper, but she is one hell of an effective parliamentary speaker.

This is a complete take down of Priti Patel and the Rwanda scheme.

Only one side of the argument. Lovely.
    Yvette Cooper is a globalist shill and completely out of touch with the working class, she is meant to represent. She's awful, didn't she vote for the war in Iraq? What's her view on the terrible mistreatment that Israel dishes out to their concentration camp prisoners in Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I took a look at that thread again and I can’t see where he said what he rated as true Britons or whatever he was calling them.
    He didn't.

He even quoted a professor from Oxford who said (not an exact quote, sorry) "white Britons will be minority in UK by 2066" but Lither still changed the quote to "Native Britons" because he's scared of saying what he truly thinks.

The professor who he semi-quoted is "a member of the controversial successor to the Eugenics Society, the Galton Institute. He was also co-founder of MigrationWatch, later described as an advisory consultant"

So, there's that too.

Like I've said, it's so weird

Only one side of the argument. Lovely.
    Yvette Cooper is a globalist shill and completely out of touch with the working class, she is meant to represent. She's awful, didn't she vote for the war in Iraq? What's her view on the terrible mistreatment that Israel dishes out to their concentration camp prisoners in Palestine.
    How dare you speak about a native Briton that way! Shame on you.

This is the score

UK refugee policy

Ukrainian refugees .....white .......come over .....welcome .....

The rest ......black or middle Eastern .......piss off to Rwanda
    on a balanced View, we did by all accounts make it really hard for Ukrainians to come here aswell ( pretty sure I saw it mentioned on the news )

Some of the stuff you come out with sounds like white supremacist nonsense

I mean the world is a lot smaller than it used to be . People move . If tribes could travel thousands of miles in days gone by then easyjet is a god send !

It's what human beings do

The world will be a better place when it's full of coffee coloured people ! ......in other words we are all heinz 57 and mixed up

In 100 years , when some of us are dead , things will be different from what they are now

It's life and that life is far too short to be used embroiled in a battle of who was born where and who should live on a piece of land instead of someone else
    So let me get this right, you want to destroy individual races and cultures until the world is "coffee coloured" workers with no real identity. Because in your view it will be a better place?
    Honestly, i've been reading this board on/off for over 20 years, in the early days you were quite funny, lately you have completely lost the plot.

Muslims aren't really mixing in this coffee coloured utopia either, they're just building their numbers in Europe until they can assert themselves politically. In a way i don't blame them. I've met 3rd generation British Pakistanis who still call Pakistan "home". There are around 21.000 "People of interest" to mI5 terrorist branch, huge cost to the tax payer. Grooming gang cases STILL being brought to the courts.
    You are a very naive man, no offense but people like you in your white ethno towns are going to end up destroying the UK with this naive wishful thinking.

You're also a neo liberal globalists/capitalists wet dream, they are only interested in humans as interchangle economic units that can move anywhere around the globe to fill up employment short falls. No culture, No history, or a solid sense of place.

And without going into too much detail. i have lived and grown up in very high immigrant areas in South Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Do you think many in Calais know about it? I doubt it.

I'd say it's more of a communication to groups of voters in the UK than potential asylum seekers abroad
    Ofcourse immigrants will know about Rwanda, there's something called facebook. Along with NGOs in Calais who inform them about everything, including what to say to gain citizenship.

So let me get this right, you want to destroy individual races and cultures until the world is "coffee coloured" workers with no real identity. Because in your view it will be a better place?
    Honestly, i've been reading this board on/off for over 20 years, in the early days you were quite funny, lately you have completely lost the plot.

Muslims aren't really mixing in this coffee coloured utopia either, they're just building their numbers in Europe until they can assert themselves politically. In a way i don't blame them. I've met 3rd generation British Pakistanis who still call Pakistan "home". There are around 21.000 "People of interest" to mI5 terrorist branch, huge cost to the tax payer. Grooming gang cases STILL being brought to the courts.
    You are a very naive man, no offense but people like you in your white ethno towns are going to end up destroying the UK with this naive wishful thinking.

You're also a neo liberal globalists/capitalists wet dream, they are only interested in humans as interchangle economic units that can move anywhere around the globe to fill up employment short falls. No culture, No history, or a solid sense of place.

And without going into too much detail. i have lived and grown up in very high immigrant areas in South Wales.
    Where ?

Come on you big tart 😆

You are a racist

Sue me

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've seen both, and Patel didn't come across well
    But you are a lefty are you not? Hardly impartial