Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Where ?

Come on you big tart 😆

You are a racist

Sue me
    I just took the time to type that and all you could reply with; unwarranted name calling. You haven't moved on intellectually since 2001. I've also lived in a 3rd world country, how'd you like me now? Why don't you go and live down the docks you racist

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I just took the time to type that and all you could reply with; unwarranted name calling. You haven't moved on intellectually since 2001. I've also lived in a 3rd world country, how'd you like me now? Why don't you go and live down the docks you racist
    I couldn't care less , you are an idiot

Just because you can read a few books and Google doesn't mean you are of any substance

I lived in Bradford , if you can find as multi racial a place as that in South Wales I will marry your sister

So let me get this right, you want to destroy individual races and cultures until the world is "coffee coloured" workers with no real identity. Because in your view it will be a better place?
    Honestly, i've been reading this board on/off for over 20 years, in the early days you were quite funny, lately you have completely lost the plot.

Muslims aren't really mixing in this coffee coloured utopia either, they're just building their numbers in Europe until they can assert themselves politically. In a way i don't blame them. I've met 3rd generation British Pakistanis who still call Pakistan "home". There are around 21.000 "People of interest" to mI5 terrorist branch, huge cost to the tax payer. Grooming gang cases STILL being brought to the courts.
    You are a very naive man, no offense but people like you in your white ethno towns are going to end up destroying the UK with this naive wishful thinking.

You're also a neo liberal globalists/capitalists wet dream, they are only interested in humans as interchangle economic units that can move anywhere around the globe to fill up employment short falls. No culture, No history, or a solid sense of place.

And without going into too much detail. i have lived and grown up in very high immigrant areas in South Wales.
    I know a lot of Muslims who class their selves as Welsh,so it is notall of them.And are Welsh speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Must admit I gave up on that thread after a while - there was this racist in it.
    Come on Bob, you're better than knee jerk reactionary name calling

So let me get this right, you want to destroy individual races and cultures until the world is "coffee coloured" workers with no real identity. Because in your view it will be a better place?
    Honestly, i've been reading this board on/off for over 20 years, in the early days you were quite funny, lately you have completely lost the plot.

Muslims aren't really mixing in this coffee coloured utopia either, they're just building their numbers in Europe until they can assert themselves politically. In a way i don't blame them. I've met 3rd generation British Pakistanis who still call Pakistan "home". There are around 21.000 "People of interest" to mI5 terrorist branch, huge cost to the tax payer. Grooming gang cases STILL being brought to the courts.
    You are a very naive man, no offense but people like you in your white ethno towns are going to end up destroying the UK with this naive wishful thinking.

You're also a neo liberal globalists/capitalists wet dream, they are only interested in humans as interchangle economic units that can move anywhere around the globe to fill up employment short falls. No culture, No history, or a solid sense of place.

And without going into too much detail. i have lived and grown up in very high immigrant areas in South Wales.
    And what pray is wrong with all the World being "coffee coloured"? Why is that such a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And what pray is wrong with all the World being "coffee coloured"? Why is that such a big deal?
    I explained why. It will destroy age old cultures, races and societies and traditions built by those races. Diversity around the world replaced by coffee colored economic "units" moved around the world with no real roots or sense of place. All to make billionaires and multi nationals richer by surpressing wages for workers. It's a hellish prospect even my mate Sludge couldn't defend it

I couldn't care less , you are an idiot

Just because you can read a few books and Google doesn't mean you are of any substance

I lived in Bradford , if you can find as multi racial a place as that in South Wales I will marry your sister
    i'll see your bradford and raise you southall, shops with 'no whites' signs ,little grannies hurling racist abuse because they think you don't speak the lingo, pubs burnt down because they are haram you can have a bit too much multi racial

I explained why. It will destroy age old cultures, races and societies and traditions built by those races. Diversity around the world replaced by coffee colored economic "units" moved around the world with no real roots or sense of place. All to make billionaires and multi nationals richer by surpressing wages for workers. It's a hellish prospect even my mate Sludge couldn't defend it
    Sounds good to me! I'm an Iconoclast

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    i'll see your bradford and raise you southall, shops with 'no whites' signs ,little grannies hurling racist abuse because they think you don't speak the lingo, pubs burnt down because they are haram you can have a bit too much multi racial
    Sludge will reply with a tale about his only immigrant friend "stanni" ...worse than Nick Clegg trying to appear "normal" on the campaign trail on 2010. "The other day i met Mike" etc etc

Sludge means well but he can be a bit nasty and spiteful if things don't go his way, all his views on immigration are formed by wishful thinking and theory. Exemplified by his coffee coloured dream.

Sludge will reply with a tale about his only immigrant friend "stanni" ...worse than Nick Clegg trying to appear "normal" on the campaign trail on 2010. "The other day i met Mike" etc etc

Sludge means well but he can be a bit nasty and spiteful if things don't go his way, all his views on immigration are formed by wishful thinking and theory. Exemplified by his coffee coloured dream.
    I would rather be like Sludge than your idea ,like your name sake {Hitler}it went well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I would rather be like Sludge than your idea ,like your name sake {Hitler}it went well for him.
    Well done, I just noticed it, I was obviously a bit slow! Kind of explains everything and TOBW was obviously spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He's not my name sake, grow up ffs, my name is Lither named after a town in England that my parents fell in love with, also due to lithe which nods to my build. No conspiracy here sorry

Come on Bob, you're better than knee jerk reactionary name calling
    No, he’s a better man for calling you out, you are a racist. You seem to want people placed in pockets....white people here, brown people by there, black people over there etc....what a sad view of life to have.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No, he’s a better man for calling you out, you are a racist. You seem to want people placed in pockets....white people here, brown people by there, black people over there etc....what a sad view of life to have.
    I'm just pointing out the very real problems of forced mass immigration and forced mixing by elites. You might not want to hear it but there are very real problems

So are the aborigines awful racists for rejecting colonisation and ultimately their demographic replacement by the British?

He's not my name sake, grow up ffs, my name is Lither named after a town in England that my parents fell in love with, also due to lithe which nods to my build. No conspiracy here sorry
    So you keep saying but you do have the same mantra.By the way i do have mixed race in my family so i do find your posts very offensive.I would rather have them around me than people like you and your type.

So what user name would you have employed had your parents fallen in love with the Gorbals in Glasgow?

You got any evidence of that

You got any evidence of that
    errrr lived there?

You are a right clown

A sailor from seirra Leone arrived in a famous dockland community and his first thought was wouldn't it be great if everyone was mixed race ......ie coffee coloured

Guess which city he was in ?

I will give you a clue ........we support the football team ?

Although I do find it distressing and concerning you might one day be sitting just a few yards away from me with your odious views

errrr lived there?
    Yeah I got that but surely there would be reports of pubs being firebombed in Southall because of disgruntled locals ?

Yeah I got that but surely there would be reports of pubs being firebombed in Southall because of disgruntled locals ?
    as with your bradford 'lived', the last pub was burned out years ago, i'd better not tell you about being refused in pubs in notting hill and stockwell for being white

as with your bradford 'lived', the last pub was burned out years ago, i'd better not tell you about being refused in pubs in notting hill and stockwell for being white
    I really don't know , I have read a few of your posts before and you have been itching to jump in

I really don't know , I have read a few of your posts before and you have been itching to jump in
    that will be my monkey pox kicking in

that will be my monkey pox kicking in
    Oh christ it's Tommy Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Called it ages ago, I bet Tommy Robinson is his hero