+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    You are Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Where's my prize?
    fun game, without screaming racist fascist etc , educate me , how is robinson wrong to point out probably 20 thousand white working class girls have been raped by muslim rape gangs ,while the police + social services did nothing, a labour mp 'liked' a tweet that said the victims should shut up for the sake of 'diversity' it was a fake tweet but she 'liked' it. these things seem wrong to me . put me straight .

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    fun game, without screaming racist fascist etc , educate me , how is robinson wrong to point out probably 20 thousand white working class girls have been raped by muslim rape gangs ,while the police + social services did nothing, a labour mp 'liked' a tweet that said the victims should shut up for the sake of 'diversity' it was a fake tweet but she 'liked' it. these things seem wrong to me . put me straight .
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/...muslim-problem

Well this is a serious subject but there is a lot of articles out there denying the claims of Robinson

Back to the topic, how is the great deterrent fairing up? Results so far?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/...muslim-problem

Well this is a serious subject but there is a lot of articles out there denying the claims of Robinson
    congrats mr factory for abiding by the rules and yes that is an argument but a labour mp liking a tweet that says shut up white working class does come across as a bit worrying

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Populist Government frantically hoping that something called European can be fitted up for their shit policy 1

Taxpayers funding phantom flights 0

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    errr i wouldn't have come if i knew i would be deported Africa quote from one of the deportees

errr i wouldn't have come if i knew i would be deported Africa quote from one of the deportees
    Somebody seekiing asylum has been deported. Shit, when did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Somebody seekiing asylum has been deported. Shit, when did this happen?
    but you diddnt notice i missed out a two

but you diddnt notice i missed out a two
    You would think someone who seems to take such pride in being a British Bulldog could master its primary language but I guess the forrinners are nicking our grammar as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You would think someone who seems to take such pride in being a British Bulldog could master its primary language but I guess the forrinners are nicking our grammar as well!
    oh mr awaydays how meny times can we amuse ourselves with misspelling , i dont know

One in three British pupils are now from an ethnic minority. Replacement immigration is real and happening to us.

As for economist Patrick Minford predictions. There's a saying. If you put 5 economists in a room and ask for predictions. Nobody would agree. Demographics is far more complicated than demographic predictions...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/o...es-jgt28h39qff

oh mr awaydays how meny times can we amuse ourselves with misspelling , i dont know
    What would be amusing would be the knuckle dragging racists failing the British Citizens Test through their failings in basic English.

indeed mr parker the thought of only having highly educated racists is amusing, but on a ableist note what about those shorter in the arm department?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    One in three British pupils are now from an ethnic minority. Replacement immigration is real and happening to us.

As for economist Patrick Minford predictions. There's a saying. If you put 5 economists in a room and ask for predictions. Nobody would agree. Demographics is far more complicated than demographic predictions...

On the diversity of school student population - sounds awesome, I welcome that but then I think all humans have equal value (and I suspect you don't).

Minford - the ONLY "study" claiming +ve net benefits was debunked as BS.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a7691271.html

First Team

indeed mr parker the thought of only having highly educated racists is amusing, but on a ableist note what about those shorter in the arm department?
    You need a new keyboard. Your "shift" keys aren't working.

And? The vast majority of ethnic minority kids fit in and become British. In Wales alone, more non-Welsh people learn Welsh than Welsh people, pro rata.

Most people who emigrate here try and fit in with us. Or is it about the colour of their skin?

thank you for your kind advice mr city i shall take it to pc world and get an shift key fitted on monday

You're the one who brought up a demographic prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And? The vast majority of ethnic minority kids fit in and become British. In Wales alone, more non-Welsh people learn Welsh than Welsh people, pro rata.

Most people who emigrate here try and fit in with us. Or is it about the colour of their skin?
    I would assume the latter, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have issues with Eastern Europeans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're the one who brought up a demographic prediction
    Yeah i meant to Economics is far far harder to predict than Demographics.
    I'm in work and multi tasking so mistakes are understandable.

What do you mean "And?" You questioned an Oxford professor without any meaningful rational, then asked me for evidence of demographic change and i gave it to you.
    I have already covered why i think mass immigration is bad and the extinction of a people is bad right through this thread, so there isn't much point in me repeating it.

What do you mean "And?" You questioned an Oxford professor without any meaningful rational, then asked me for evidence of demographic change and i gave it to you.
    I have already covered why i think mass immigration is bad and the extinction of a people is bad right through this thread, so there isn't much point in me repeating it.
    But you did not answer Eric's question.

Yeah i meant to Economics is far far harder to predict than Demographics.
    I'm in work and multi tasking so mistakes are understandable.
    What kind of work do you do Lither?

Extinction of a people?

What evidence? Do you mean the calculated rantings of a far right racist professor?

What do you have against immigrants who come here and do their best to fit in?

Extinction of a people?

What evidence? Do you mean the calculated rantings of a far right racist professor?

What do you have against immigrants who come here and do their best to fit in?
    The Times article, stating that one in three British pupils are now from an ethnic minority has nothing to do with Professor Coleman. I'm not interested in his politics and smears using emotive language, just the data and science, i thought as an academic you'd appreciate that.

If current population trends continue the native Brirish people will be extinct. There is no reason to think current trends won't continue.