Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
There’s a culture war to be won though and Tories in trouble (especially this Tory party) will turn to the immigration card because, sadly, it will help recreate the spirit of Brexit Britain 2016 - immigration played a decisive part in the outcome of the Referendum and then it just stopped being mentioned almost as if some were embarrassed by their behaviour during the campaign. Will Self was right, if you were a racist, what was the point of voting remain? I still believe that while it’s completely wrong to suggest all leave voters were racists, I certainly think there were enough of them to account for the difference in the vote between the two sides .

Seems like there’s been developments overnight anyway.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61806383
This, totally agree. It makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach that they are using the most vulnerable human beings as pawns in their sordid, racist games.

You even had Tom Hunt the Tory MP blaming those arriving on boats for the fact you can’t get a GP appointment or a house. Wait until he discovers that his Tory government has peen in power for 12 plus years and their underfunding/austerity/miss management has caused all this.