+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He actually wrote a book on his visit but it would be wasted on you clearly .

I wish listen to me I am educated types like yourself would just admit you are racist feckwits

Go on xx
    Ok back to name calling. Deep down You're a racist who wouldn't dare settle down the Docks, North Grangetown or Riverside yourself. Your repressed subconcious racism induces a deep sense of guilt, which manifests with an over compensation of outwardly pro immigrant views. Anyone who disagrees with mass immigration MUST therefore be a racist like you

Interesting debate on this on Question Time tonight, which is similar to the debate here:

Person 1 - What are we going to do with people? Where will we house them? What if numbers rise?
    Person 2 - But they are human beings!
    Person 1 - Yes I know that, but what are we going to do with people? Where will we house them? What if numbers rise?

Repeat for 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Interesting debate on this on Question Time tonight, which is similar to the debate here:

Person 1 - What are we going to do with people? Where will we house them? What if numbers rise?
    Person 1 - Yes I know that, but what are we going to do with people? Where will we house them? What if numbers rise?

Repeat for 10 minutes.
    It's all about the traffickers not the trafficked. Stay on message, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I draw the line at the average silly 😜

Name me a civilisation that has embraced multiculturalism and not eventually collapsed violently along racial lines
    UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Brazil, Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Bermuda, Honduras, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, USA, Canada,

Let's be honest. Illegal immigration will always be unofficially welcome in the UK by the government as a way of bringing in cheap labour. The government has done nothing to clamp down on the opportunity to "employ" these migrants. France did and cut the number of illegal immigrants.

and still our new national anthem that hates the east is sung loud and proud, yours roniti

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    and your answer to keep wales welsh is?
    Easy, don't keep it Welsh!

Ok back to name calling. Deep down You're a racist who wouldn't dare settle down the Docks, North Grangetown or Riverside yourself. Your repressed subconcious racism induces a deep sense of guilt, which manifests with an over compensation of outwardly pro immigrant views. Anyone who disagrees with mass immigration MUST therefore be a racist like you
    I don't know about anyone else but you are most definitely a racist who should really be flogging your views on a different website

A few people on there think that after reading a few things by fellow racist scribes they can try to appear clever as well

But shit is still shit even if you have used someone else's to draw a picture

You are a racist and whichever name you are currently using that won't change

So get fecked with all your academic bollocks it ain't fooling me even if you may have picked up a few sheep on here

You are a one trick pony , it's literally all you have been on about since you came up for air

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Free Wales ......From The Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Brazil, Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Bermuda, Honduras, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, USA, Canada,
    Are you sure this isn't just your holiday bucket list Sydney?

The UK: hundreds murdered and traumatised by many terrorist attacks, 21 thousand "people of interest" to MI5 anti terrorist branch at huge cost to the tax payer. Many plots to kill native British foiled.
    "Industrial scale" grooming of white children by mainly men of Pakistani origin. Many Immigrant sink estates, race riots, knife crime epidemic etc etc
    I've covered Brasil and America on this thread. Mad examples of racial harmony, another wind up?

Even placid New Zealand has had a racially motivated mass shooting. 51 dead, 40 injured, more traumatised. There's also a problem with Maori and British origin settlers.

Believe it or not but Jamaica apparently suffers a lot of skin tone racism, where afro carribeans with a lighter skin tone dominate higher positions in society. Jamaica is also a violent society, have you walked downtown as a white guy? Wouldn't fancy your chances.

Your suggestions on Europe are crazy, they are still in the early stages of mass immigration. I bet they decay and fragment as a society.

Here is the official British government advice on lovely old Belgium... remember when Belgium was nice and safe?

Terrorism: Terrorists are LIKELY to carry out attacks in Belgium.

Attacks could happen anywhere, including on public transport and transport hubs and in other places visited by foreigners. You should be vigilant in public places and follow the advice of local Belgian authorities.

There have been a number of high profile terrorist attacks across Belgium. The main threat is from extremists linked to Daesh (formerly referred to as ISIL). Previous incidents include attacks against civilians and security forces.

• On 29 May 2018, 2 police officers and a passer-by were killed in a shooting in the city of Liège in a suspected terrorist incident.

• On 22 March 2016 co-ordinated terrorist attacks killed 32 and injured hundreds more at Brussels Zaventem airport and on the metro system.

In 2019, the Belgian authorities successfully disrupted various attack planning activities and made a number of arrests.

Brussels hosts a number of international institutions (EU and NATO) and government and foreign embassy buildings which are sensitive locations.

There is considered to be a heightened threat of terrorist attack globally against UK interests and British nationals, from groups or individuals motivated by the conflict in Iraq and Syria. You should be vigilant at this time.

Weird approach. The modern left is nothing more than a suicide cult.
    So you're happy for Wales to become an islamic state then?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but you are most definitely a racist who should really be flogging your views on a different website

A few people on there think that after reading a few things by fellow racist scribes they can try to appear clever as well

But shit is still shit even if you have used someone else's to draw a picture

You are a racist and whichever name you are currently using that won't change

So get fecked with all your academic bollocks it ain't fooling me even if you may have picked up a few sheep on here

You are a one trick pony , it's literally all you have been on about since you came up for air
    Instead of name calling in short form, you've expanded it to a paragraph of name calling. But it's still name calling and designed to silence me. i've noticed you become spiteful when somebody goes against your world view. You're a bully mate and i believe you're a subconcious Cowbridge racist. That's just my opinion.
    I've posted on many topics since joining, i've read this site for over 20 years for City news without joining.

So just to be clear, you want open borders until the native British population is replaced and anyone who disagrees is a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    DM me babes
    Keep your size 9s DMs out of this

[QUOTE=Lither_1927;5310893]Weird approach. The modern left is nothing more than a suicide cult.
    So you're happy for Wales to become an islamic state then?[/QUOTE

No but I don't worry about that either

[QUOTE=Dorcus;5310997]
    Weird approach. The modern left is nothing more than a suicide cult.
    So you're happy for Wales to become an islamic state then?[/QUOTE

No but I don't worry about that either
    not sure a fair sized % of Afghanistan would agree with you

[QUOTE=blue matt;5310999]

not sure a fair sized % of Afghanistan would agree with you
    Odd comment. Does that mean you do worry that Wales will become an Islamic state?

Instead of name calling in short form, you've expanded it to a paragraph of name calling. But it's still name calling and designed to silence me. i've noticed you become spiteful when somebody goes against your world view. You're a bully mate and i believe you're a subconcious Cowbridge racist. That's just my opinion.
    I've posted on many topics since joining, i've read this site for over 20 years for City news without joining.

So just to be clear, you want open borders until the native British population is replaced and anyone who disagrees is a racist?
    And I think you have got pictures of the German mens tennis team from 1936 on your wall

[QUOTE=jon1959;5311001]
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Odd comment. Does that mean you do worry that Wales will become an Islamic state?
    It's feesible that Wales could become an Islamic state in a relatively short period of time. Let's say Wales wins independance,The suicide cult that is Plaid and Labour enact their wish to have Wales as an immigration sanctuary.
    Then You only have to see the immigration rate, the birth rate of Muslims compared to native Brits. They only need about 40% to exert a majority vote in a first past the post system. Baring in mind the other 60% would be spread out between different groups with different interests. And lets not discount the notion of mass conversions from non Muslims who will convert once a demographic tipping point is reached, for a number of reasons they will convert..
    1) A quiet life because Islam is very expansionist so there will be pressure to conform and convert.
    2) Westerners Fed up with the emptiness of nihistic consumerism caused by neo liberal economics and look for deeper meaning, Islam will offer an alternative with no competition.
    3) The multi cultural society will be so fragmented with high crime, people may choose Islam as it offers a bit of order and structure to society.

I think this outcome would be bad but almost worth it to see mad lefties eat humble pie

[QUOTE=Lither_1927;5311037]
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

It's feesible that Wales could become an Islamic state in a relatively short period of time. Let's say Wales wins independance,The suicide cult that is Plaid and Labour enact their wish to have Wales as an immigration sanctuary.
    Then You only have to see the immigration rate, the birth rate of Muslims compared to native Brits. They only need about 40% to exert a majority vote in a first past the post system. Baring in mind the other 60% would be spread out between different groups with different interests. And lets not discount the notion of mass conversions from non Muslims who will convert once a demographic tipping point is reached, for a number of reasons they will convert..
    1) A quiet life because Islam is very expansionist so there will be pressure to conform and convert.
    2) Westerners Fed up with the emptiness of nihistic consumerism caused by neo liberal economics and look for deeper meaning, Islam will offer an alternative with no competition.
    3) The multi cultural society will be so fragmented with high crime, people may choose Islam as it offers a bit of order and structure to society.

I think this outcome would be bad but almost worth it to see mad lefties eat humble pie
    this is legit hilarious.

[QUOTE=Rjk;5311044]

this is legit hilarious.
    I've lived in a Muslim country what is your knowledge of Islam?
    Native Brits are predicted to be a minority by 2066. Who do you think the majority will be?

[QUOTE=Lither_1927;5311057]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Native Brits are predicted to be a minority by 2066. Who do you think the majority will be?
    Fair play, since the decade you spent observing but not commenting you have hit the ground running. We haven't had such a nailed on racist on this Board since Goslow left and it took the moderators a couple of years to ban him so I guess you should fill your boots!

Firstly - predicted by who? There's not one single group that makes predictions, so this is cherry picked.

Obviously we know you mean whites, but you're not saying it. White British is currently 80%+ in the UK, Asians 6% and black 3%. Even if whites are not a majority, they would surely still be the biggest group. So to answer your question, Tommy, I don't see it being likely that there would be a majority group.

Ah, those “native Brits” again that you’re so reluctant to identify - maybe if you told us what you meant by that it’s possible your views might not seem as, to use Rjk’s word, hilarious.

By the way, what’s going on with the reply with quote function?

For anyone confused by the term 'native Brit' here is a reconstruction of Cheddar Man - as 'native' as they come!

native brit.jpg

[QUOTE=jon1959;5311077]

For anyone confused by the term 'native Brit' here is a reconstruction of Cheddar Man - as 'native' as they come!

native brit.jpg
    Our pal Lither might think that's cheesey.