+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Illegal immigration, exploitation of the asylum system, criminal gangs, dangerous crossings, cost of dealing with it all when the country has enormous domestic problems of its own, potential sowing of discord as a result of the above.
    Illegal immigrants are obviously different to asylum seekers that require completely different solutions, yet you bundle them both together. There were 50k asylum seekers last year. That's about a third of the number of people who have come in from the Ukraine and Hong Kong without a whisper. When you started on this quest it was all about ridding the world of traffickers. Still true colours!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Illegal immigrants are obviously different to asylum seekers that require completely different solutions, yet you bundle them both together. There were 50k asylum seekers last year. That's about a third of the number of people who have come in from the Ukraine and Hong Kong without a whisper. When you started on this quest it was all about ridding the world of traffickers. Still true colours!
    I have mentioned criminal gangs, have I not?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I have mentioned criminal gangs, have I not?
    It was in there somewhere. Well done you!