+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I'm not being anti semitic.
    What have i said that's inaccurate?

How is it anti semetic to say Jews are big advocates of mass immigration. When the adjoining quote confirms it?

Go and educate yourself

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Expensive! Don't make me laugh! We are, correct me if I am wrong, spending nearly £5m a day to house people coming from a safe country (from the blessed EU no less!) who are rich enough to jump the queue and fund criminal gangs to get here ahead of other people who apply legally.

That's £35m a week, when the country supposedly cannot afford a hundred other things.

This is an extremely complex situation, that is true, and we have to have empathy and clearly prevention is better than cure, correct, but we are where we are and the situation needs sorting because the situation is being massively exploited.

From what I can see, as a floating voter, one side are trying to sort it. The other are offering zero solutions and filling that gap with insults at those who are at least offering them.
    If you're fuming at it costing £35m a week you must be apoplectic at brexit..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ukip and Tory?

Protective ring around the Pritster required

https://youtu.be/tNiarD3-8B4

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    What's the solution?
    whatever it is, it's not sending refugees and asylum seekers to Rwanda.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I know stanni , for that is his name , very well
    🤣

🤣
    Aye , stanni escaped persecution and was resettled here , ended up in Barry

Worked for many years for a company making lights . He now does building work and signs people up for this utility warehouse stuff

I would put him onto you but you clearly are a racist and anti semite

It shines through in your posts you ignorant little Welsh bully

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Aye , stanni escaped persecution and was resettled here , ended up in Barry

Worked for many years for a company making lights . He now does building work and signs people up for this utility warehouse stuff

I would put him onto you but you clearly are a racist and anti semite

It shines through in your posts you ignorant little Welsh bully
    You're trying too hard to appear multicultural. Everyone knows you live in a nice safe white ethno town, maybe this is your white guilt shining through.

I don't think it's racist to object to your demographic replacement via mass immigration either. If only your story was the typical story, i'm telling you now multiculturalism will result in the balkanisation of Britain and a very bad time. Every civilisation that became multicultural ended in bloodshed and turmoil.

You're trying too hard to appear multicultural. Everyone knows you live in a nice safe white ethno town, maybe this is your white guilt shining through.

I don't think it's racist to object to your demographic replacement via mass immigration either. If only your story was the typical story, i'm telling you now multiculturalism will result in the balkanisation of Britain and a very bad time. Every civilisation that became multicultural ended in bloodshed and turmoil.
    What happened to every civilisation that didn't?

Demographic replacement to you is Bridgend merging with Pencoed

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Jesus...

"I can't believe the other side waging a culture way!" followed by wild accusations of leave voters being racist (with zero evidence) on a topic that is nothing to do with the referendum (illegal immigration is an issue in or out of the EU and globally) and bafflingly backed up by millionnaire EU home owning Will Self, as if that somehow gives the point legitimacy.

Lets break it down:

1 - In respect of immigration, leaving the EU treats people equally wherever they are from. EU immigration policy undeniably favours people from an overwhelmingly white place (the EU) over people from an overwhelmingly non white place (the rest of the world). Without a question, the EU's immigration policy is more racist.

2 - The EU itself has built fences and used water cannon against migrants. I mean, do you guys just have your fingers in your ears and your hands over your eyes or what? Have you seen what France did to people in Calais? Spain in Melilla? Greece in Turkey? Poland at their borders? Honestly, I can spell it out to you, but it's better you look yourself.

3 - Some of you buy into this absolute myth that Britain is some racist hell hole, for what? For not supporting endless numbers of people arriving via the channel having paid criminal gangs? By nature all of the people will not be British citizens, but doing something about it doesn't make a country racist, it makes them responsible. Putting aside the irony that it's white liberals that are telling the immigrants how racist our country is (in which case why are they coming here), there is no basis for the argument. None at all.

Honestly, these flights will take off, and rightly so. You cannot have a situation where anyone who wants to come here can do so. It is a totally unsustainable situation and you need to come up with some better policies than 'uR aLl RacIsTs' because if and when Labour are in power, there is no chance whatsoever they would tolerate this either.
    You make some interesting points, but why are you, the tories and the rest of their supporters convinced that the Rwanda scheme will deter people crossing the channel? All you seem to come back with is - what’s your solution?

Well, if you can’t stop people crossing then there’s no solution to that problem.

But then sending them on to a corrupt country at exorbitant costs is immorally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    You make some interesting points, but why are you, the tories and the rest of their supporters convinced that the Rwanda scheme will deter people crossing the channel? All you seem to come back with is - what’s your solution?

Well, if you can’t stop people crossing then there’s no solution to that problem.

But then sending them on to a corrupt country at exorbitant costs is immorally wrong.
    The question is not what are you proposing as an alternative to Rwanda

What those that are opposed to the asshole scheme is wtf is the UK doing ?

Not to be fielded with ......well can you do any better ?

It's the charge of the light brigade

Oh well we had a go but everyone got shot including lots of horses 🐎

Rwanda or the Copthorne I know where my preferred destination would be.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened to every civilisation that didn't?
    Ask him what he meant by native British folk in that other thread, he tends to get weirdly quiet

Rwanda or the Copthorne I know where my preferred destination would be.
    This is all about punishing the people traffickers not the people. You need to get on message.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ask him what he meant by native British folk in that other thread, he tends to get weirdly quiet
    Not quiet at all, just didn't fancy walking "hatchlings" through the basics. Everyone has an idea who the native British are, if they don't, an ancestry DNA test will tell them. sCiEnCe yOu sEe.

Not quiet at all, i won't walk "hatchlings" through the basics. Everyone has an idea who the native British are, if they don't, an ancestry DNA test will tell them. sCiEnCe yOu sEe.
    Yeah, it's a bit like evicting people from their homes and knocking down their houses in order to get domestic burglary Crime statistics down.

Not quiet at all, just didn't fancy walking "hatchlings" through the basics. Everyone has an idea who the native British are, if they don't, an ancestry DNA test will tell them. sCiEnCe yOu sEe.
    https://www.ancestry.com/corporate/i...sh-as-we-think

The Ancestry DNA site says the average person in the UK is 37% British (Anglo-Saxon), 22% Irish/Celtic and 20% Western European (France/Germany). Of the other 20% half are scandanavian.

Where do you draw your line on British folk? yOU CaN UsE ScIENce in your answer if you wish!

This is all about punishing the people traffickers not the people. You need to get on message.
    People traffickers are like drug dealers there will always be a replacement. Can't blame people for wanting to come to the UK, every thing is free.

People traffickers are like drug dealers there will always be a replacement. Can't blame people for wanting to come to the UK, every thing is free.
    Only if you are a forriner though. If you say you are British you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Only if you are a forriner though. If you say you are British you get arrested and thrown in jail.
    What these days if you say you are British you get arrested and thrown in jail ? 🤔

https://www.ancestry.com/corporate/i...sh-as-we-think

The Ancestry DNA site says the average person in the UK is 37% British (Anglo-Saxon), 22% Irish/Celtic and 20% Western European (France/Germany). Of the other 20% half are scandanavian.

Where do you draw your line on British folk? yOU CaN UsE ScIENce in your answer if you wish!
    I draw the line at the average silly 😜

Name me a civilisation that has embraced multiculturalism and not eventually collapsed violently along racial lines

I draw the line at the average silly ��

Name me a civilisation that has embraced multiculturalism and not eventually collapsed violently along racial lines
    United States of America, Brazil.

Your go

I draw the line at the average silly ��

On the other side of the coin, apart from in dissappointment for you, what happened to the Third Reich?