+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    United States of America, Brazil.

Your go
    Brazil has black flavela's with huge problems with gun crime from those areas. People live behind gated communities, if that's your standardard for multi cultural harmony you're in bother.

America???? Is that the best you can do cyril? They had racial segregation in the South until the 60s and the society is still fractured along racial lines.

It is also a new civilisation so the decay is slowly happening, but definitely coming, you only have to see the stats with black on White violence to know that. This year alone there's been racist mass shootings from all races against another others race. Anymore attempts?

The £5m a day figure is a total mirage. It's £4.7m and £3m of that is the Afghans with secured immigration status who were evacuated last year, including many who supported British Armed Forces.

The really basic thing I've not really seen mentioned here is that there is no route to claim asylum in the UK from outside the UK. If a route was made enabling people to claim asylum at UK embassies around the world then it massively undermines the people smuggling business model.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I draw the line at the average silly 😜

Name me a civilisation that has embraced multiculturalism and not eventually collapsed violently along racial lines
    Are you saying that it's acceptable for countries to collapse violently along racial lines due to multiculturalism? If not, then surely you must accept that multiculturalism will work one day and will be acceptable.

Brazil has black flavela's with huge problems with gun crime from those areas. People live behind gated communities, if that's your standardard for multi cultural harmony you're in bother.

America???? Is that the best you can do cyril? They had racial segregation in the South until the 60s and the society is still fractured along racial lines.

It is also a new civilisation so the decay is slowly happening, but definitely coming, you only have to see the stats with black on White violence to know that. This year alone there's been racist mass shootings from all races against another others race. Anymore attempts?
    So the Third Reich it is then!

People like you destroy any honest and productive discussion on immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    I was replying to Lither's assertion that only multi-cultural societies end in disaster and bloodshed. If you find the comparison with a mono-cultural society distasteful then it's your choice I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    To be fair we are dealing with a textbook duffer here mate

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you saying that it's acceptable for countries to collapse violently along racial lines due to multiculturalism? If not, then surely you must accept that multiculturalism will work one day and will be acceptable.
    Multiculturalism from races so different to each other will never work without bloodshed and persecution. There is no precedent for it in human history. We are living in a mass experiment that will go badly wrong. I take no joy in saying that. I'm just realistic about human nature and i don't like raising my kids in a dangerous environment. You can't blame me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To be fair we are dealing with a textbook duffer here mate
    I've been called worse!

Lol behave. You didn't really believe what you were arguing, you just like a good row 😘

Lol behave. You didn't really believe what you were arguing, you just like a good row ��
    I'm not clear how you educate your kids about the country they are growing up in? How you react if you take your kids to their first Cardiff match and a non-British folk scores the winning goal. How they manage when their mates go to Indian or Chinese Restaurants and you tell them the people who served them are not really British. I might like the odd on-line argument but there is an underlying sadness about the country we are becoming!

I draw the line at the average silly ��

Name me a civilisation that has embraced multiculturalism and not eventually collapsed violently along racial lines
    Can you name a European country that does not have a cultural mix that goes back centuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Can you name a European country that does not have a cultural mix that goes back centuries?
    Define "Cultural mix"

Multiculturalism from races so different to each other will never work without bloodshed and persecution. There is no precedent for it in human history. We are living in a mass experiment that will go badly wrong. I take no joy in saying that. I'm just realistic about human nature and i don't like raising my kids in a dangerous environment. You can't blame me for that.
    So, for the benefit of doubt, you are totally against multiculturism in Wales and the UK?

a voluntary mix or due to invasion ?

Anymore attempts?
    Andorra, Tanzania, Qatar, Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Need a bit more meat on the bone. What is the ethnic mix of Andora, Tanzania, Qatar...
    I'm not having Qatar. Isn't Qatar vast majority sunni muslim arabs, who operate under strict islamic laws and operate modern day slavery of migrant workers from the 3rd world? There's no doubting the native population are in charge in Qatar.

Canada has undergone the mass immigration experiment under globalist Trudeau. It will decay and fragment.

Multi cultural societies become low trust societies with higher crime. Ethno states like Japan and Finland are high trust societies with low crime and very low immigration. People trust each other more. Although Finland is changing in that respect. Sweden was a high trust society but has gone to the dogs since mass immigration. It'll probably be an Islamic state in 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    The case against Tanzania...

"Crime is a serious problem in Tanzania, and visitors should be alert and cautious. Street crime in Dar es Salaam is common and includes mugging, bag snatching, vehicle theft, "smash and grab" attacks on vehicles, armed robbery, burglary, and home invasions."

In early 2015, Maasai and Datoga citizens living in the Morogoro region of Tanzania were victims of deadly, ethnic violence. According to reports from local media, the assaults were instigated by public figures interested in acquiring land, and state authorities have not intervened to protect Maasai citizens. Police protection has instead been given to others who are illegally cultivating officially registered Maasai land.

Due to ongoing assaults, Maasai living in the region are frightened to be in public. They are not receiving health care, attending school and university, or carrying out usual economic activities. Despite appealing to district, regional and national authorities, no protection or recourse to justice has been provided to the affected Maasai citizens or communities to date.

The most recent assaults have been occurring since mid-January 2015, and follow years of poor governance in the Morogoro region. Illegal evictions, dispossession of Massai citizens, and human rights violations have become daily life for indigenous people in the area. Serious concerns were recently voiced in the Tanzanian Parliament, and it is feared that the attacks could descend into ethnic based violence and spread across the country.

The brief calls for urgent action to halt the violence in the Morogoro Region and to put a stop to the current culture of impunity. It states that without strong and public action from the highest levels, Maasai and Datoga citizens will continue to be stigmatized and the prospective of nation-wide violence will remain a threat to stability, development, and peace in Tanzania.

Also, i read that 95% of Tanzania are of the bantu linguistic tradition, with different tribes stemming from that. Have i read right? It was a speed read so maybe i'm wrong.

"Crime is a serious problem in Tanzania, and visitors should be alert and cautious. Street crime in Dar es Salaam is common and includes mugging, bag snatching, vehicle theft, "smash and grab" attacks on vehicles, armed robbery, burglary, and home invasions."

In early 2015, Maasai and Datoga citizens living in the Morogoro region of Tanzania were victims of deadly, ethnic violence. According to reports from local media, the assaults were instigated by public figures interested in acquiring land, and state authorities have not intervened to protect Maasai citizens. Police protection has instead been given to others who are illegally cultivating officially registered Maasai land.

Due to ongoing assaults, Maasai living in the region are frightened to be in public. They are not receiving health care, attending school and university, or carrying out usual economic activities. Despite appealing to district, regional and national authorities, no protection or recourse to justice has been provided to the affected Maasai citizens or communities to date.

The most recent assaults have been occurring since mid-January 2015, and follow years of poor governance in the Morogoro region. Illegal evictions, dispossession of Massai citizens, and human rights violations have become daily life for indigenous people in the area. Serious concerns were recently voiced in the Tanzanian Parliament, and it is feared that the attacks could descend into ethnic based violence and spread across the country.

The brief calls for urgent action to halt the violence in the Morogoro Region and to put a stop to the current culture of impunity. It states that without strong and public action from the highest levels, Maasai and Datoga citizens will continue to be stigmatized and the prospective of nation-wide violence will remain a threat to stability, development, and peace in Tanzania.

Also, i read that 95% of Tanzania are of the bantu linguistic tradition, with different tribes stemming from that. Have i read right? It was a speed read so maybe i'm wrong.
    Some of the stuff you come out with sounds like white supremacist nonsense

I mean the world is a lot smaller than it used to be . People move . If tribes could travel thousands of miles in days gone by then easyjet is a god send !

It's what human beings do

The world will be a better place when it's full of coffee coloured people ! ......in other words we are all heinz 57 and mixed up

In 100 years , when some of us are dead , things will be different from what they are now

It's life and that life is far too short to be used embroiled in a battle of who was born where and who should live on a piece of land instead of someone else

I was replying to Lither's assertion that only multi-cultural societies end in disaster and bloodshed. If you find the comparison with a mono-cultural society distasteful then it's your choice I guess!
    Did he ever get around to saying who the “real British” were? Does he really think we’d all be living in perfect peace and harmony if only “real British” lived on these islands? Doubt it if we’ll ever get an answer to those questions mind, he’s a classic answer a question with another question merchant when they get a bit awkward.

San Marino, Japan, Spain...

Bloody hell, I take one night off to enjoy the sun and the whole board goes mental.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Bloody hell, I take one night off to enjoy the sun and the whole board goes mental.
    Are you in the Arctic Circle then? (I was last week)

Are you in the Arctic Circle then? (I was last week)
    touche!