+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I watched this yesterday after PMQ's . It really wasn't. Patel responded to every point and basically asked her her solution. Did you see that too?

It's a bit pointless these videos without the rebuttals.
    I've seen both, and Patel didn't come across well

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've seen both, and Patel didn't come across well
    I thought she did well in highlighting the hypocrisy and lack of ideas from the other side tbh. It was a lot of grandstanding.

I thought she did well in highlighting the hypocrisy and lack of ideas from the other side tbh. It was a lot of grandstanding.
    So we just go with the first disgraceful idea that was tabled, due to there not being a conclusive solution on a hugely complex issue?

Denmark is closely watching these developments, as the Social Democratic party (they pose as left of center, but in reality are closer to the Tories when it comes to most things these days) we have in government is also planning on doing the exact same thing. They have the same deals set up with Rwanda...

It's a disgrace. And no I don't have the solution to the worlds migration problems, but I do know that putting people on places to Rwanda is not a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Yvette Cooper, but she is one hell of an effective parliamentary speaker.

This is a complete take down of Priti Patel and the Rwanda scheme.

I am a big fan of the lady vote for her in a flash as would a lot of floating centralists voters so much better than Raynor .

I think she is the leader Labour need now and should have chosen way back and not marginalised along with a lot of decent MP's via the looney left era just before Sir Tory Kier came in , yes she spoke very well however offered no other real solution and Patel reply was a strong one and resonates with a lot of Labour voters like it or not .?? .

We all know this is clever politics as is the NI protocols , trans issues , re entry to single currency ,supporting the RMT it all resonates , and while Labour sits on their hands worried what others might think 'up north' as we near the next election It gets worse they should be miles ahead of the Tories in the polls ( look back at Blairs poll lead before his election )

Labour are scared to say what they want to really say because there is strong feeling around immigration as it does impact on peoples lives mainly in poorer areas who are already struggling with housing , health etc , a lot of people would never see that impact based on where they live its great lawyers , church leaders , Prince Charles stand up for them but they wont see this in thier area ( in fact they all have enough land , recourse and money between them to house and feed every immigrant ) . NIMBY

Calling all critics and name callers of Patel can someone please show me another workable plan to look after 30k a year migrants coming in closely followed by their relatives years after that .

It Is so easy to say this is wrong or injustice , of course it is .

The irony form me is they crossing 7 safe European borders in Europe to get to the channel why ??

EEC has a huge area massive spending powers etc etc and we are an island that is too generous by far hence the migration .

Ask yourself why all this happen and why the French did not accept the offer from Patel to fund and put on French shores UK agencies .

Perhaps this comment from the Mayor of Calais helps :

""Calais migrants ‘willing to die’ to come to Britain, says French port’s mayor

Natacha Bouchart claims UK has more favourable benefits regime than France, at Commons home affairs meeting

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...enefits-france

All stinks of NIMBY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    These trafficked people are paying 5.000 pounds a go and they're coming from a safe secure country. They are economic migrants chancing their arm.
    And they're massively encouraged by NGOs funded by Jewish Billionaire Soros and Co

Those pesky jews

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Yvette Cooper, but she is one hell of an effective parliamentary speaker.

This is a complete take down of Priti Patel and the Rwanda scheme.

Patel is a twat

I've got a great idea. Send them all to Iceland. It's closer so we'll save on fuel and it's an island so they will have trouble getting back to the UK shores again.

Also, I believe their human rights record is slightly better than Rwanda's but it'll be so cold that it would be a massive culture shock to the majority of people fleeing from hotter climates.

That could be a deterrent, yeah?

Please don't accuse me of not having come up with any solutions in future as this is clearly a much better idea than the Rwanda policy.

I've just checked and everyone else agrees with me.

I assume you will now allow people to criticise Priti Patel and the government's lack of humanity without accusing us of not coming up with other ideas.

Thanks James. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I've got a great idea. Send them all to Iceland. It's closer so we'll save on fuel and it's an island so they will have trouble getting back to the UK shores again.

Also, I believe their human rights record is slightly better than Rwanda's but it'll be so cold that it would be a massive culture shock to the majority of people fleeing from hotter climates.

That could be a deterrent, yeah?

Please don't accuse me of not having come up with any solutions in future as this is clearly a much better idea than the Rwanda policy.

I've just checked and everyone else agrees with me.

I assume you will now allow people to criticise Priti Patel and the government's lack of humanity without accusing us of not coming up with other ideas.

Thanks James. Appreciate it.
    You can do what you want. It's just your argument would be stronger if you had an alternative.

What about your lack of humanity at allowing richer migrants to jump the queue and pay criminal gangs to make the crossing from a safe country? Let alone the costs involved when the country is struggling as it is.

Where is your humanity?

You can do what you want. It's just your argument would be stronger if you had an alternative.

What about your lack of humanity at allowing richer migrants to jump the queue and pay criminal gangs to make the crossing from a safe country? Let alone the costs involved when the country is struggling as it is.

Where is your humanity?
    I'm allowing it now, am I?

Those Visit Rwanda sponsorships on the Arsenal shirts in recent seasons might be encouraging more to come to the UK, if they now think they can get a free flight transfer to Kigali.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    San Marino, Japan, Spain...
    You're just naming countries that seem nice from a holiday brochure now.
    Japan is an ethno state. A Low crime, high trust society, Because they reject mass immigration, their house prices haven't risen much since 1997. Enabling the youth a chance to buy a home. Their government puts the native population first. Our government are selling us out. You have to ask yourself, why is mass immigration happening....who is doing it? And Why...

Spain has immigrant sink estates, they've suffered fatal terrorist attacks from muslim terrorists. And don't forget it's still very early in Spain's mass immigration experiment. It will fragment and decay. Also their third most most popular political party (vox)is "far right" and it's popularity is still growing.

San Marino seems like an ethno state to me.

You're just naming countries that seem nice from a holiday brochure now.
    Japan is an ethno state. A Low crime, high trust society, Because they reject mass immigration, their house prices haven't risen much since 1997. Enabling the youth a chance to buy a home. Their government puts the native population first. Our government are selling us out. You have to ask yourself, why is mass immigration happening....who is doing it? And Why...

Spain has immigrant sink estates, they've suffered fatal terrorist attacks from muslim terrorists. And don't forget it's still very early in Spain's mass immigration experiment. It will fragment and decay. Also their third most most popular political party (vox)is "far right" and it's popularity is still growing.

San Marino seems like an ethno state to me.
    Saudi Arabia, Russia, Mexico, Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did he ever get around to saying who the “real British” were? Does he really think we’d all be living in perfect peace and harmony if only “real British” lived on these islands? Doubt it if we’ll ever get an answer to those questions mind, he’s a classic answer a question with another question merchant when they get a bit awkward.
    I did, if you bothered to read the thread. Although i have to say, Brits pretending to suddenly not know who the native British are, is nothing short of embarrassing. The left wouldn't do this to the plight of Aboriginies, Native American Indian's etc

I did, if you bothered to read the thread. Although i have to say, Brits pretending to suddenly not know who the native British are, is nothing short of embarrassing. The left wouldn't do this to the plight of Aboriginies, Native American Indian's etc
    Must admit I gave up on that thread after a while - there was this racist in it.

Take everyone in? Jeez, okay.
    "Take everyone in" Africa alone has a population of approx. 1.5 Billion
    "A new survey of 15 African countries has found that more than half of young people want to leave the continent in the coming years, with the majority of those who emigrate expected to head to Europe."

I don't want to resort to insults but your rhetoric is so crazy. Honestly, have you ever lived or grown up in a immigrant area? People like you won't be happy until indicidual cultures of Europe no longer exist and native Europeans are erased from the planet. You're nuts

"Take everyone in" Africa alone has a population of approx. 1.5 Billion
    "A new survey of 15 African countries has found that more than half of young people want to leave the continent in the coming years, with the majority of those who emigrate expected to head to Europe."

I don't want to resort to insults but your rhetoric is so crazy. Honestly, have you ever lived or grown up in a immigrant area? People like you won't be happy until indicidual cultures of Europe no longer exist and native Europeans are erased from the planet. You're nuts
    So where do you live then ? You are happy to throw around opinions of where you think people on here live and whether they are multi cultural or not ......so where do you live and how ....ethnic .....is it ?

Then we can see where you are on the map

Don't be shy

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So where do you live then ? You are happy to throw around opinions of where you think people on here live and whether they are multi cultural or not ......so where do you live and how ....ethnic .....is it ?

Then we can see where you are on the map

Don't be shy
    NIMBY alert ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    NIBY alert ????????????
    how can you f**k up spelling NIMBY though

This is the score

UK refugee policy

Ukrainian refugees .....white .......come over .....welcome .....

The rest ......black or middle Eastern .......piss off to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This is the score

UK refugee policy

Ukrainian refugees .....white .......come over .....welcome .....

The rest ......black or middle Eastern .......piss off to Rwanda
    on a balanced View, we did by all accounts make it really hard for Ukrainians to come here aswell ( pretty sure I saw it mentioned on the news )

Wow, okay. I thought it was just a small number of people fleeing persecution. Now it's about accepting anyone who wants to come to the country, whenever they want to do it.
    I'm saying anyone that is that desperate enough to make crazy dangerous journey to get somewhere is coming regardless. Whether they are financial migrants who just want a better life or fleeing war or persecution is besides the point. This UK government (and a few others in Europe and around the world) are treating them all the same anyway with this ridiculous excuse of a plan.
    Let's face it, this is just desperation politics. It's just shouting to a not insignificant side of the electorate that "we're doing something about immigration". The tories know themselves it's a gimmick and achieves nothing.
    Sometimes doing nothing is better than just doing something for the sake of it. At least you don't make it worse, until you have a better idea!

Still not willing to say that you mean "white people" then.

It's so weird

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Still not willing to say that you mean "white people" then.

It's so weird
    I took a look at that thread again and I can’t see where he said what he rated as true Britons or whatever he was calling them.

The article below claims 146 gimmegrants bobbed their way across the English Channel yesterday.

Dozens more migrants rescued from Channel as weather conditions 'ideal' for crossing attempts - https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/20...iraq-and-egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The article below claims 146 gimmegrants bobbed their way across the English Channel yesterday.

Dozens more migrants rescued from Channel as weather conditions 'ideal' for crossing attempts - https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/20...iraq-and-egypt
    refugees