+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I would rather be like Sludge than your idea ,like your name sake {Hitler}it went well for him.
    He's not my name sake, grow up ffs, my name is Lither named after a town in England that my parents fell in love with, also due to lithe which nods to my build. No conspiracy here sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    He's not my name sake, grow up ffs, my name is Lither named after a town in England that my parents fell in love with, also due to lithe which nods to my build. No conspiracy here sorry
    So you keep saying but you do have the same mantra.By the way i do have mixed race in my family so i do find your posts very offensive.I would rather have them around me than people like you and your type.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No, he’s a better man for calling you out, you are a racist. You seem to want people placed in pockets....white people here, brown people by there, black people over there etc....what a sad view of life to have.
    I'm just pointing out the very real problems of forced mass immigration and forced mixing by elites. You might not want to hear it but there are very real problems

So are the aborigines awful racists for rejecting colonisation and ultimately their demographic replacement by the British?

So what user name would you have employed had your parents fallen in love with the Gorbals in Glasgow?

Sludge will reply with a tale about his only immigrant friend "stanni" ...worse than Nick Clegg trying to appear "normal" on the campaign trail on 2010. "The other day i met Mike" etc etc

Sludge means well but he can be a bit nasty and spiteful if things don't go his way, all his views on immigration are formed by wishful thinking and theory. Exemplified by his coffee coloured dream.
    You are a right clown

A sailor from seirra Leone arrived in a famous dockland community and his first thought was wouldn't it be great if everyone was mixed race ......ie coffee coloured

Guess which city he was in ?

I will give you a clue ........we support the football team ?

Although I do find it distressing and concerning you might one day be sitting just a few yards away from me with your odious views

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    errrr lived there?
    Yeah I got that but surely there would be reports of pubs being firebombed in Southall because of disgruntled locals ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yeah I got that but surely there would be reports of pubs being firebombed in Southall because of disgruntled locals ?
    as with your bradford 'lived', the last pub was burned out years ago, i'd better not tell you about being refused in pubs in notting hill and stockwell for being white

as with your bradford 'lived', the last pub was burned out years ago, i'd better not tell you about being refused in pubs in notting hill and stockwell for being white
    I really don't know , I have read a few of your posts before and you have been itching to jump in

I really don't know , I have read a few of your posts before and you have been itching to jump in
    that will be my monkey pox kicking in

living in your head rent free?

living in your head rent free?
    Shit...another ten bob racist that thinks he's Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    i dont understand i sing yam o hyd loud defend our country from invasion from the east , our culture will not be diluted. what am i doing wrong?

i dont understand i sing yam o hyd loud defend our country from invasion from the east , our culture will not be diluted. what am i doing wrong?
    Well you’re singing yam o hyd instead of yma o hyd to start with, if you’re going to try and be a smartarse at least get the basics right

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not like you to introduce the racist card. Why can't people have an opinion without being abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Not like you to introduce the racist card. Why can't people have an opinion without being abused.
    to be fair mr awaydays answered the yam o hyd problem . ps i am not a type of pasta

that will be my monkey pox kicking in
    Oh christ it's Tommy Cooper

Sadly predictable end to the thread..

The country really does need to sort this issue out before things get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Sadly predictable end to the thread..

The country really does need to sort this issue out before things get worse.
    Can we send this thread to Rwanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Can we send this thread to Rwanda?
    Alas not. Tarquin and Tabitha from #BeKind Lawyers have insisted it remain forever or until Truthpaste shows up

Alas not. Tarquin and Tabitha from #BeKind Lawyers have insisted it remain forever or until Truthpaste shows up
    That's all we need.

Some extract from the Old Testament to show that GOD always intended his unchosen people to be exiled in Rwanda!

As if this thread hasn't suffered enough!

Traffickers not the trafficked...stay on message ffs!

Yeah guys. Can't we all just get along. All us native whiteys I mean. The other people will bring down our entire civilisation so they can do one.

Rwanda plan looks like it's dead in the water.
    That's an unfortunate choice of words. I'm not accusing you of anything by the way.

so as long as you've got a shag the rest of the culture can go to hell
    You won't get any deep thoughts from delmbox on any subject. In my experience All he's fond of doing is sniping from the side lines. Be interesting to see how reacts now i flagged it up...

You won't get any deep thoughts from delmbox on any subject. In my experience All he's fond of doing is sniping from the side lines. Be interesting to see how reacts now i flagged it up...
    Jesus Christ I'm getting ganged up on by Timmy Robinson and Swampy, I must be doing something right