+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two right backs. What impact on NG and Sang?

Two right backs. What impact on NG and Sang?

I guess we’ll be playing with one big Central Defender if NG is to get game time unless he switches to the left.

Re: Two right backs. What impact on NG and Sang?

I don't think Morison sees Sang as a right-wing-back.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I don't think Morison sees Sang as a right-wing-back.
    I don't think Morison sees Sang as a Championship player.

I don't see Daley Campbell around the first team too much, but time will tell. Can see him in the Under 23s or being loaned out for the season, then reassess next year.

It seems that Ng we be on the right of three centre backs. Sang either fights for a midfield place or leaves.

I think NG will become a utility player. Right back, right wing back, in a back three. Didn’t he play Left back as well as midfield so I think he will fit in somewhere or in and out the team.

I don't think Morison rates Sang

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The fact he said he seems him as a midfielder and he went to Scotland because he wanted to play wingback wasn’t a good move. Did I read he struggled to keep a place as well. Morrison clearly wants his wingbacks to carry the ball at pace and that’s not Sang.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    The fact he said he seems him as a midfielder and he went to Scotland because he wanted to play wingback wasn’t a good move. Did I read he struggled to keep a place as well. Morrison clearly wants his wingbacks to carry the ball at pace and that’s not Sang.
    I think you’re right. I believe Sang sees himself as aright back?
    Yet he hasn’t been released.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I don't see Daley Campbell around the first team too much, but time will tell. Can see him in the Under 23s or being loaned out for the season, then reassess next year.
    I'm thinking semenyo will be the one on loan and the new lad will be back up we need 2.

Ng as a CB and Sang if he stays as a CM as let's be honest only one winner here so as much as he may want to be a RWB Morison calls the shots.. how that plays out we will have to wait and see. Hopefully it's a constructive talk and Sang sees his POV and settles in and battles for a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Perhaps under MM Sang saw it as a better way into the first team, he's definitely not what I'd want in a RWB he has no pace.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Sang is a technical footballer who is not overly physical, Morison doesn’t seem to be a fan of such players.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sang is a technical footballer who is not overly physical, Morison doesn’t seem to be a fan of such players.
    I think he'll be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I think he'll be gone.
    Yes, I can see Sang, Whyte and Evans all going out on loan again.