+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welsh health minister Eluned Morgan banned from driving for speeding

Re: Welsh health minister Eluned Morgan banned from driving for speeding

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Come off it. 😂😂😂😂

Only lefties want Boris to resign. 😂😂😂😂
    Come in now, we all know that those Tory MP’s who voted no confidence in him are nothing but rabid lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Come in now, we all know that those Tory MP’s who voted no confidence in him are nothing but rabid lefties.
    😂😂😂😂😂

The bufoon fans are always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It was on the news yesterday and it occured to me there was not a mention of her resigning, or Drakefords comments about Boris resigning?
    Or are you trying to deflect the attention from Boris Johnson by bringing up a news story from March?
    The difference between the offences is that Eluned Morgan hasn't lied to anyone about them (as far as I know), whereas BJ has constantly lied about the offences and, whenever asked about then, deflects the question to something else.
    It's about trust in public office - one of them has it.

I'm sure I saw her doing 21 mph in Nth CF , think she said to the copper i'm in in a rush to fix the Welsh Health issues , copper said be careful or ' you will be going home in a flecking ambulance ' she really , have seen the waiting times ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure I saw her doing 21 mph in Nth CF , think she said to the copper i'm in in a rush to fix the Welsh Health issues , copper said be careful or ' you will be going home in a flecking ambulance ' she really , have seen the waiting times ?
    Was she driving whilst disqualified?
    She should resign if she was 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Was she driving whilst disqualified?
    She should resign if she was ��
    I didn't stop long enough to ask , as I sped past at 22 mph on my cycle on the way to A & E

The point he was making is that a lot of people calling for Boris to resign broke covid rules themselves.
    I don't know anyone who did.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He should have resigned for lying about it. Serial lying. Contempt for the public. Ingrained dishonesty.

For many/most people calling for him to quit it was never about 'a bit of cake' or a 'sausage roll' or a glass of wine.
    No at the time it was because he had a sausage roll, that came after and is a different argument.

International

Come off it. ��������

Only lefties want Boris to resign. ��������
    In reply to - The point he was making is that a lot of people calling for Boris to resign broke covid rules themselves.

That doesn't say "only lefties want Boris to resign" ? loving the bafoon fans

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm sure lol, you don't know anyone who met one of their family or friends or drove 5.01 miles?

I bet you do even if they haven't told you, and if you ask they may be slighty economical with the truth.

My wife did not celibrate her 60th and me my 65th birthday.
    The same with all our friends.
    It seems to be all you Torys who dont care less.

International

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Thats after the event, I'm referring to Drakeford and the lefties saying resign to Boris a log time ago over sausage rollgate and carry on it's fine to his mate.

A lot has changed since, if they don't think he can win the next election he will be gone for sure, I would say it's now looking 60/40 that he'll be gone in less than a year.

International

Come off it. ��������

Only lefties want Boris to resign. ��������
    In answer I don't remember saying ONLY lefies want Boris to resign, but of course most did and Drakeford as they were trying to make a storm in teacup.

This ‘Boris’ tag pisses me off, like ‘Maggie’ did, it’s ‘F*cking Johnson’ & ‘The Evil F*cking Corpse’. Isn’t the whole point of the Johnson jacking it in argument is that the c*nt was involved in making the rules & laws that he broke, brazenly standing, socially distanced of course, between two scientists every evening preaching these rules & laws to us, then ripping the mask off and going on the piss. Then lying through his teeth in Parliament even though there are photos of him raising a glass. How it relates to someone being banned from driving for speeding offences baffles me.

I reckon Tory Boy has a signed picture of Nadine Dorries on display in his house. You couldnt make this sh!t up.😂😂😂

International

She has to resign surely?

Mark Drakeford said Bors should resign for having a sausage roll, so logically he would want her to resign?

Surely Speeding fines of more than 12 points beats a sausage roll and a swig of champers?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...iving-23425545

https://nation.cymru/news/first-mini...artygate-fine/
    No ones really answered because logic says if he asked Boris to resign over the sausage roll (at the time) he should demand she resigns, just a lot of deflection and different arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    This ‘Boris’ tag pisses me off, like ‘Maggie’ did, it’s ‘F*cking Johnson’ & ‘The Evil F*cking Corpse’. Isn’t the whole point of the Johnson jacking it in argument is that the c*nt was involved in making the rules & laws that he broke, brazenly standing, socially distanced of course, between two scientists every evening preaching these rules & laws to us, then ripping the mask off and going on the piss. Then lying through his teeth in Parliament even though there are photos of him raising a glass. How it relates to someone being banned from driving for speeding offences baffles me.
    No all he did was eat a sausage roll and a glass of bubbly.😂😂😂😂😂

International

No Sausage rolls were fine, you are unlikely to kill someone, her offence is more severe and could have had serous consequences so possibly?

If Drakeford says Boris should resign, is it alright to say but she shouldn't because shes labour?

Come on you have to use the same standards, live by the sword die by the sword, Kier is prepared to face the consequences?

Kier shouldn't though, a beer and a curry is fine in my book he was working.
    Or this point it's double standards and not defendable.

No doubt someone will harp on about something else.

Nor this point it's double standards and not defendable.
    😂😂😂😂

I'm sure lol, you don't know anyone who met one of their family or friends or drove 5.01 miles?

I bet you do even if they haven't told you, and if you ask they may be slighty economical with the truth.
    No I don't know anyone and none of my friends are liars.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Really ??? Mm

Think its clear its the Tory Boys who know all the rule breakers.😀

I reckon Tory Boy has a signed picture of Nadine Dorries on display in his house. You couldnt make this sh!t up.😂😂😂
    The founder member of the Big Dog Fan Club. If she didn't have her tongue down Boris' throat she'd be hard pressed to get any job apart from filling shelves or working in a call centre.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Really ??? Mm
    Was that you very nearly saying "me" you naughty boy?