+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It’s Summer

It’s Summer

We’re having a few hot days and the news is full of it, can’t wait for the ‘it’s cold’ bulletins come January. Feck me it’s as if the seasons have just been invented.

Re: It’s Summer

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’re having a few hot days and the news is full of it, can’t wait for the ‘it’s cold’ bulletins come January. Feck me it’s as if the seasons have just been invented.
    I don't mind spring and autumn but don't like weather like this 😒

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't mind spring and autumn but don't like weather like this ��
    It won’t be for long SF (going to copy everyone now and start using initials), next week it’ll be ‘it’s the wettest end to a June since records began’. Why don’t they be honest like the 1930 bulletin, ‘Here is the news, there is no news today’?

It won’t be for long SF (going to copy everyone now and start using initials), next week it’ll be ‘it’s the wettest end to a June since records began’. Why don’t they be honest like the 1930 bulletin, ‘Here is the news, there is no news today’?
    Have to applaud the Good Friday Agreement. Thirty years ago SF were the hidden hand of terrorism now they are doing weather forecasts!

Every year “it’ll be the warmest summer on record” “it’ll be the coldest winter on record”. Never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Every year “it’ll be the warmest summer on record” “it’ll be the coldest winter on record”. Never happens.
    What about ‘It’s the hottest day of the year so far’.....that could be said every January 1st

What about ‘It’s the hottest day of the year so far’.....that could be said every January 1st
    Nailed on! 🤣

Rain tomorrow

I've just returned from a week in Rome. 33 degrees or more every day. Sweltering.

Don't worry, summer will be over by Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Don't worry, summer will be over by Saturday.
    Impossible. UK summer doesn't begin until next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I've just returned from a week in Rome. 33 degrees or more every day. Sweltering.
    My idea of hell

have i missed the days reporting kids having exam results did you get what you want ?

Ben 35'ish all week and over 40 degrees today...like an oven......thank goodness we have a pool!!
    Thunderstorms forecast Tuesday....my delight!!i