+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale should go to Newcastle says Deano

Gareth Bale should go to Newcastle says Deano

Re: Gareth Bale should go to Newcastle says Deano

A Jack says….

Born in Swansea say no more

I hope he announces something soon or half the world will have voiced their opinion.

There seems to be more stories over the last few days about him going to Newcastle, as opposed to him coming here.

But is he guaranteed game time at any premiership club ?

Dean TRUMP Saunders

Dean Saunders is full of shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Dean Saunders is full of shite.
    Is this a crossword clue (4,5,8) where Total ITK has already provided the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this a crossword clue (4,5,8) where Total ITK has already provided the answer?
    I don't see why it couldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I don't see why it couldn't be.
    Nice working with you!

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    But is he guaranteed game time at any premiership club ?
    Don't think he wants a lot of game time he'd be happy to sit on the bench and come on for 20/30 minutes. That's why he won't come to Cardiff he'd be expected to play more than he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Don't think he wants a lot of game time he'd be happy to sit on the bench and come on for 20/30 minutes. That's why he won't come to Cardiff he'd be expected to play more than he wants to.
    It's a shocking concept joining a football club that actually expects you to play games!

Obviously, Gareth Bale is free to do whatever he wants, but I'll be a bit miffed if he goes to Newcastle. I can't really explain why.

If he wants to be the best he can be and lead Wales in the WC, 20-30 minutes is not going to do him any good. He has 3 WC games in 9 days. He's going to want to play at least 80 minutes in all of them.

Deano probably pissed again.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If he wants to be the best he can be and lead Wales in the WC, 20-30 minutes is not going to do him any good. He has 3 WC games in 9 days. He's going to want to play at least 80 minutes in all of them.
    He hardly played for RM yet he managed two 80 minute games and a 15 minute game for Wales. How much club football does he need to be top of his game. Not much on those stats

It's completely the other way around, Cardiff understand we're only an option on Bale's terms and will allow him to dictate when he plays

Does Dean Saunders have any credibility?

He hardly played for RM yet he managed two 80 minute games and a 15 minute game for Wales. How much club football does he need to be top of his game. Not much on those stats
    Wales just played five games (W1 D1 L3) in two weeks and Bale started two of them. You think that's how he wants his World Cup to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I hope he announces something soon or half the world will have voiced their opinion.
    I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "I wonder what Jack Wilshere thinks of all this":

‘HE’S HAD ENOUGH OF FOOTBALL’: JACK WILSHERE REACTS TO GARETH BALE’S RUMOURED CALL

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/2...rumoured-call/

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Wales just played five games (W1 D1 L3) in two weeks and Bale started two of them. You think that's how he wants his World Cup to go?
    He was also clearly very off the pace in both the games he played. Cameo appearances isn't what he or us will get much benefit from. 70-80 mins is what he needs on a regular basis