+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had to choose between buying a City shirt with Bale or Ramsey on it, which would it be?

If you had to choose between buying a City shirt with Bale or Ramsey on it, which would it be?

Ramsey or Bale

Re: If you had to choose between buying a City shirt with Bale or Ramsey on it, which would it be?

Do they charge by the letter?

Re: If you had to choose between buying a City shirt with Bale or Ramsey on it, which would it be?

B A L E

RaMSeY

I'll have Rambo on a body bag.

i have both of them tattoo'd on my moobs: Left one rambo, other one baloo

They’ve got shirts in !!!!!!

My wife asked me this question today after I completely bored her with the odds on them signing.

I have a man crush on Rambo but Bale is Bale, I couldn’t answer. I said I’d buy both in the end but then she said you never buy the tops….she has a point.

Ramsey

Ramsey. Obviously.

I'd have one with "Ramsey - I should have started the cup final"

Surely such stuff is for children.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    you have over 21,000 posts.....you've haven't figured it out yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I don't think you read the question properly. You could fail your O'levels with such hubris.

RAMALE

Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't think you read the question properly. You could fail your O'levels with such hubris.
    Are they Irish exams?

Home shirt with Ramsey, away shirt with Bale

Would look a bit daft if neither if them actually signed for us.

Neither. Any adult who has the name
    of a footballer printed on the back of a replica jersey needs their hard drive checking.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    of a footballer printed on the back of a replica jersey needs their hard drive checking.
    not often i agree.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Would look a bit daft if neither if them actually signed for us.
    During silly season some posts are “dafter” than usual😊

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Ramsey or Bale
    Bale. Ramsey got injured putting his shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I've never worn a football jersey outside the field of play.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've never worn a football jersey outside the field of play.
    You strip off on the pitch before you go to the changing room?