+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Question over hopes of Ramsey signing ...?

Question over hopes of Ramsey signing ...?

...if this WOL report is accurate...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ching-24265974

Briefly it suggests that Juventus are giving up hope of anyone taking Ramsey off their hands with anything like his current wages. The player has one more season in Italy and would therefore allow his contract to run down before becoming a free agent; there's no suggestion Juve are planning to negotiate a deal with the player which would allow him to leave before the upcoming season and if that were the case, he would presumably have to find a way of staying in shape for November's World Cup. A bit of gamesmanship perhaps in an effort to push the player into tearing up his contract?

Also worrying is the news that " It is also being reported one potential stumbling block is a fee of €2.8million which would be due to the playmaker's agent owing to the player triggering a clause in his contract last year." whatever that means.

Re: Question over hopes of Ramsey signing ...?

Football is batshit crazy.

By this time next week we might have signed Bale and Ramsey.

We've signed Bellamy and Ramsey before. Why not Bale and Ramsey, they can train for Cardiff and Wales at the same time, get regular game time as we prepare to win the World Cup.

They can give a little bit back to the city that formed them by taking big pay cuts. How much more money do they need.

Juve are going to have to take a hit. It depends how big of a hit they're prepared to take, and how much Rambo will be prepared to potentially walk away from. I can't imagine he'll want to sit in the stands before November, I don't see him as a Juve player in September.

I’m more confident of GB signing for us than Ramsey both would be unbelievable though