+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Re: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    I suggest you look back to 2014 when the american backed coup overthrew the democractically elected pro russian goverment of ukraine and put in place the corrupt Zelensky puppets we have now,Thats when this war actually started.
    Lot's of corruption is funnelled through Ukraine and it is a money laundering playground, but the picture isn't clear for me as there are still things that we don't know. I don't trust Putin, and he looks bad whichever side he is on.

I suggest you look back to 2014 when the american backed coup overthrew the democractically elected pro russian goverment of ukraine and put in place the corrupt Zelensky puppets we have now,Thats when this war actually started.
    If I do look back there....
    Will I find justification for shelling entire cities into submission or justification for the rape of Women and Old Men by Russian soldiers?

Curious to know if you’d be willing to read this post out loud to a forum of 50 Ukrainian refugees?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Curious to know if you’d be willing to read this post out loud to a forum of 50 Ukrainian refugees?
    Not having a go at any ukranian citizen and its truely dreadful whats happening but what i stated is true.
    its been proved with evidence, Putin and his crooks are bad guys but so are we.

Not having a go at any ukranian citizen and its truely dreadful whats happening but what i stated is true.
    its been proved with evidence, Putin and his crooks are bad guys but so are we.
    Proved with evidence, my favourite type.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have you had an awakening or did you bang your head or something

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The biggest problem (in my opinion) with the debate over Russia invading Ukraine and the heavy involvement of Nato (America) is that it is played out like a Marvel Film, Good v Evil. I don't think that it is as simple as that, although plenty of people, including the majority of media, play it out that way. In short, there doesn't seem to be much room for discussion from both sides of the coin so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The biggest problem (in my opinion) with the debate over Russia invading Ukraine and the heavy involvement of Nato (America) is that it is played out like a Marvel Film, Good v Evil. I don't think that it is as simple as that, although plenty of people, including the majority of media, play it out that way. In short, there doesn't seem to be much room for discussion from both sides of the coin so to speak.
    Some people like to see things in simple terms, complexity isn't for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That came later mate
    How are you not getting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a misconception that you have to play the game to know the game, although it does help when you have some experiences that you can relate to. I was brought up with ex-pro's, coached by them, played with them, and drank with them. Some of the stories you hear are bonkers
    Never realised you were a Custom House regular!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Never realised you were a Custom House regular!
    Nice pub, I've been there a few times.