Matt Le Tissier and co have made a good living out of punditry for way too long in my opinion, all of that without really telling us much, so he doesn't have much to grumble about in terms of being replaced.

As for his suspicions over the BLM movement, that's fair enough in my opinion, he doesn't have to agree with what they aim to achieve and he should be able to say as much.

I don't know if he's a bit pissed off over losing his job at Sky, or the whole situation that led up to it etc, but let's be honest, he was working for a top end shit house outfit who care zero over shafting people in order to expand their empire, **** with low paid workers pay and conditions etc, I can't recall him speaking out then or offering his resignation.

Personally, I don't think that he should have lost his job for having an opinion, if that was actually the case, although I don't really give a shit in the scheme of things. He's done alright previously. There were plenty of things that were wrong and that he could have opened his mouth about in the days when he was earning very good money, but he didn't.