+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    he was also asked to step down from his role as an ambassador for Southampton - a club where he's a genuine legend, after publicly denying Russian war crimes in Ukraine.

absolutely loved him as a player, all the more because he wasn't at a big club. even without all the conspiracy shite he was a pretty boring pundit.
    How do you know theres Russian war crimes ? you dont believe our media and governments do you ?

Or did the only journalist left Julian assange give you proof like he did for our war crimes ?

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    How do you know theres Russian war crimes ? you dont believe our media and governments do you ?

Or did the only journalist left Julian assange give you proof like he did for our war crimes ?
    I would suggest that you just turn your tv on, no sound, and watch the coverage of Ukraine. If you think that what appears in front if your eyes is not Russian atrocities being carried out then there is no hope for you. Did Ukraine invade Russia ? Has Ukraine been blowing up its own buildings with people inside ? Have Ukrainian snipers been deliberately shooting its own people and shoving the bodies in open graves ? Honest to god man, how can you make comments like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I would suggest that you just turn your tv on, no sound, and watch the coverage of Ukraine. If you think that what appears in front if your eyes is not Russian atrocities being carried out then there is no hope for you. Did Ukraine invade Russia ? Has Ukraine been blowing up its own buildings with people inside ? Have Ukrainian snipers been deliberately shooting its own people and shoving the bodies in open graves ? Honest to god man, how can you make comments like that ?
    I suggest you look back to 2014 when the american backed coup overthrew the democractically elected pro russian goverment of ukraine and put in place the corrupt Zelensky puppets we have now,Thats when this war actually started.

I suggest you look back to 2014 when the american backed coup overthrew the democractically elected pro russian goverment of ukraine and put in place the corrupt Zelensky puppets we have now,Thats when this war actually started.
    Lot's of corruption is funnelled through Ukraine and it is a money laundering playground, but the picture isn't clear for me as there are still things that we don't know. I don't trust Putin, and he looks bad whichever side he is on.

What do you think is currently happening in Ukraine?