+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Curious to know if you’d be willing to read this post out loud to a forum of 50 Ukrainian refugees?
    Not having a go at any ukranian citizen and its truely dreadful whats happening but what i stated is true.
    its been proved with evidence, Putin and his crooks are bad guys but so are we.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Not having a go at any ukranian citizen and its truely dreadful whats happening but what i stated is true.
    its been proved with evidence, Putin and his crooks are bad guys but so are we.
    Proved with evidence, my favourite type.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have you had an awakening or did you bang your head or something

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The biggest problem (in my opinion) with the debate over Russia invading Ukraine and the heavy involvement of Nato (America) is that it is played out like a Marvel Film, Good v Evil. I don't think that it is as simple as that, although plenty of people, including the majority of media, play it out that way. In short, there doesn't seem to be much room for discussion from both sides of the coin so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The biggest problem (in my opinion) with the debate over Russia invading Ukraine and the heavy involvement of Nato (America) is that it is played out like a Marvel Film, Good v Evil. I don't think that it is as simple as that, although plenty of people, including the majority of media, play it out that way. In short, there doesn't seem to be much room for discussion from both sides of the coin so to speak.
    Some people like to see things in simple terms, complexity isn't for everybody.