Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
However, one of the problems I have with him and plenty of others is that anyone who thinks they’re talking bollox on something is considered to be some sort of MSM stooge. LeTissier talked absolute bollox in Under the Cosh when he recounted a conversation he had with ex player Bobby Barnes who now works for the PFA about the number of players having heart issues in the modern game, he asked Barnes to name players who collapsed on the pitch during his career, Barnes answered Marc Vivienne Foe and Fabrice Muamba (there was also a player called David Longhurst who died during a game with a heart issue in the 80s or early nineties), but LeTissier wrote these off because he said they happened after Barnes retired. I must admit I didn’t know what point LeTissier was trying to make for a while, but I should really have known that he was talking about the heart problems being brought on by the Covid vaccine - well, one thing I know for sure is that what happened to Messrs Foe, Muamba and Longhurst had nothing whatsoever to do with the vaccine and yet LeTissier could not see this in the case of the first two.
I played with a young lad who died on the pitch due to a heart issue. It has always happened, but not in the numbers we have been seeing recently. Our coaches were ex-international players and they'd never known a situation like that before, either anecdotally or in person.