Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
It does sound a bit Crystal Palace which im pretty sure some fans were praising on here a while back.

Who cares you dont have to join.

How many moaning are sitting on their backsides in the Ninian or Grandstand moaning about the songs or lack of atmosphere while contributing next to zero to it

To be fair the youngsters in the Canton have a right go. The Ninian Stands been poor apart from certain games since it opened.

Any atmosphere generates from the Canton as well. Virtually never from other areas.

If this improves it and the songs then great.
I agree, but the only thing I would add is that the club specifically enforced seating in the Ninian Stand, which does make generating an atmosphere very difficult.

We had four areas of note at Ninian Park; the eastern part of the Bob Bank seats, the Bob Bank terracing, the Grange End and the eastern part of the Grandstand. We are now down to one.

Thats not to say the atmosphere at NP didn't come with some drawbacks of course, but I do think having a couple of areas would be beneficial and being a bit more tolerant of standing in the ninian lower by the away fans would help.