+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's happening....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It's happening....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think it’s entirely possible he will sign, but I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion. I think it’s a fascinating situation all round, though. While the notion of a player of Bale’s calibre signing for a club like City is ridiculous on the face of it, it’s hard to think who else would be a decent fit given his form and fitness in recent seasons, and the same goes for Ramsey.

I don’t know about you but I love the idea of Bale playing under Morison alongside the players he’s been bringing in and those that were already here. It’s an hilarious prospect.

This is the craziest pre-season in many years. We’re currently waiting on Bale, Ramsey and…. Ralls! Comedy gold.
    Do you think there is any club in the Championship that would turn Bale, or Ramsey, down if they had the opportunity to sign them on the sort of terms it’s reported are being discussed between City and Bale’s representatives? I think there might be a small number who would, but it wouldn’t be many. I concede that the current squad with just Bale, and maybe Ramsey, added is an odd, even bizarre mix, which I’d guess would finish nearer the bottom of the league than top, but it’s what it would surely mean with regard to some players currently wavering about joining us who would commit to us if we had Bale on board that is important.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you think there is any club in the Championship that would turn Bale, or Ramsey, down if they had the opportunity to sign them on the sort of terms it’s reported are being discussed between City and Bale’s representatives? I think there might be a small number who would, but it wouldn’t be many. I concede that the current squad with just Bale, and maybe Ramsey, added is an odd, even bizarre mix, which I’d guess would finish nearer the bottom of the league than top, but it’s what it would surely mean with regard to some players currently wavering about joining us who would commit to us if we had Bale on board that is important.
    Don’t worry TOBW, Gunter on a free, Ampadu & Levitt on loan, they’ll feel right at home.
    We need another keeper so maybe Hennessey as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Don’t worry TOBW, Gunter on a free, Ampadu & Levitt on loan, they’ll feel right at home.
    We need another keeper so maybe Hennessey as well.
    Let's do it! More than happy to be the Wales national team's playground for a season. Can't be worse than last season.