+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's happening....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It's happening....

Where does this leave his future with Wales after the World Cup? Living in Los Angeles means a 12-hour flight back before every international window.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Where does this leave his future with Wales after the World Cup? Living in Los Angeles means a 12-hour flight back before every international window.
    That thought occurred to me - retirement from international football after the World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That thought occurred to me - retirement from international football after the World Cup?
    He's previously said he will play for Wales until he hangs his boots up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's previously said he will play for Wales until he hangs his boots up.
    Well in that case, I think Rob Page has got some tough decisions to make when it comes to selection and what he sees as his first choice team in the not too distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well in that case, I think Rob Page has got some tough decisions to make when it comes to selection and what he sees as his first choice team in the not too distant future.
    Games are in March, June, Sept, Oct and Nov usually aren't they? He'll be coming off a long season for the back end but at least he'll have game time, and will be fresher for March and June. Still, I can't imagine it's ideal prep.